The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF4.exe has stopped working - twice.

Refusing to play now!

img-thing

I've got a G500 and the mouse wheel is definitely a weak point. Even when you press the button to make it move in clicks as opposed to free wheeling, it still isn't that stiff. Its very easy to go down an extra weapon slot by mistake.

It feels similar to the G500 but not as bulky. Had a couple of good rounds of BF4 this evening, so it's certainly not made me worse although I'm hitting the DPI buttons accidentally a lot, and I didn't on the g500.

I haven't even changed anything, I have no idea why this is happening.

There is a browser update. Have you installed it yet?

Last edited:
My guess is the new patch is coming, they'll fix this bug and say look at how we listen to the community. Then the new patch will introduce a host of other problems. The usual old dice one step forward two steps back approach.

in all honestly I don't think that will happen.

This happened- but it happened on CTE. There were updates put on CTE that broke the game and made things stupid - but then they fixed and released another CTE patch for people to try.

All of the code changes in this patch have been played by the community in CTE. With any luck, this should be a relatively bug free patch. The only issue they might have is going straight from the last release code to this branch of code in one change. If it was done in components previously, there may be some unexpected side effects slip through testing.

We'll have to and wait and see !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom