The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to look like a cheat on metro, you get to know the angles of every corner and where people are likely to be camping. That's without explosives which take it to a whole new level.

on bf3 i think i had 123 stars for m320 :D oh the anger :p

i used to call it skilltube :D

Dg, please enlighten us in the finer arts of mortar spammage with a youtube montage.

Edit: Wohoo, my G502 has arrived. Expect me to be unable to hit anything for a week while I get used to it.

Last edited:
At first i thought it was an sli issue, but Gregster mentioned it happens on a single card for him too, (last night on MLG server). Last night i managed 3 full rounds without issue, fourth one crashed after a few minutes. Previous to this it has done it every round ive played this week.

I had a CTD last week, but not this week so far. I get them about once a fortnight. No full system hangs thankfully.

(Also, in a long session last week, one of my GPUs started to artifact like crazy. I let it cool down and it's been fine since, but I may be forced to upgrade soon.)

At first i thought it was an sli issue, but Gregster mentioned it happens on a single card for him too, (last night on MLG server). Last night i managed 3 full rounds without issue, fourth one crashed after a few minutes. Previous to this it has done it every round ive played this week.

Yeh for me it's CTD 'BF4 stopped working' which I've not seen since the beta. It's happened about 2-3 times. Today I was 800 tickets into a game and boom.

That looks like a very pretty mouse - is it quite big?

It's slightly thinner than my g500, but over all feels really good. The mouse 1 and 2 buttons are concave not convex, and give the impression they will work well in palm or claw mode (I felt in claw/fingertip mode the g500 wasn't quite right for mouse one).

The G light on it is annoying me whenever I'm typing, so that goes.
I'm not using the weights (didn't on my g5s or 500s either).

I think this will be easy to get used to from my g500 it's a similar shape. Not like the Razer Lachesis Banshee I had which was the worst gaming mouse I've ever used (personal opinion but whenever I pressed mouse one, the rear of the mouse would lift and the mouse would lose tracking!).

I also had a razer tarantula keyboard which was IMO rubbish before I got my CM quickfire storm rapid (cherry black) so I'm clearly not a razer fan. :p

The mouse isn't going to make me a gaming god, only a time machine and genetic resequence will do there, but first impressions are good.

Edit: The mouse wheel is so much better than the G5/500's ones.

It's slightly thinner than my g500, but over all feels really good. The mouse 1 and 2 buttons are concave not convex, and give the impression they will work well in palm or claw mode (I felt in claw/fingertip mode the g500 wasn't quite right for mouse one).

The G light on it is annoying me whenever I'm typing, so that goes.
I'm not using the weights (didn't on my g5s or 500s either).

I think this will be easy to get used to from my g500 it's a similar shape. Not like the Razer Lachesis Banshee I had which was the worst gaming mouse I've ever used (personal opinion but whenever I pressed mouse one, the rear of the mouse would lift and the mouse would lose tracking!).

I also had a razer tarantula keyboard which was IMO rubbish before I got my CM quickfire storm rapid (cherry black) so I'm clearly not a razer fan. :p

The mouse isn't going to make me a gaming god, only a time machine and genetic resequence will do there, but first impressions are good.

Edit: The mouse wheel is so much better than the G5/500's ones.

I've got a G500 and the mouse wheel is definitely a weak point. Even when you press the button to make it move in clicks as opposed to free wheeling, it still isn't that stiff. Its very easy to go down an extra weapon slot by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom