The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this even an issue they've acknowledged they know how to fix ? I don't think i've heard anything about it from DICE, so chances are there won't be a fix for it in the next patch.

as with any issue you need to know what causes it.

so if you know how to reproduce it you tell them.

thing is not everyone will have issues.

bugs get prioritized when testing low medium severe and the such.

jumped on for barely anything last night. tail end of the first round on golmud was good :D cheeky kill streak in the LB and got made HVT by the enemy....oh you.....stappphhhh :o :o :o

but then promptly crashed the LB after about 5 stingers :p (sorry Wndsr)

but on that map and on Rogue which was next.... when I was up in the jets I wasn't getting any damage sound... so I was being raped again by AA/enemy jets and not getting any indication that my jet was damaged till it exploded :\ so I rage quit and made me some din dins :)

might do a verification when I get home as it seems to be occurring more often.

doubt i'll be on, got Dead Rising 3 to play this evening with beers and a curry keeping me company, as misses going out with her girly friends....although DR3 is another game to add to the "terrible PC Port" category

DR3 is a game for during the day, evenings are about BF4

Balls to DR3, play Battlefield!

+1

Cancel my last will be about this evening, plans just got changed! :D

but on that map and on Rogue which was next.... when I was up in the jets I wasn't getting any damage sound... so I was being raped again by AA/enemy jets and not getting any indication that my jet was damaged till it exploded :\ so I rage quit and made me some din dins :)

It's just the SU-50 that has no damage sound. Fixed in the CTE I think.

very Alien to me this new world is

common_sense_motivational_poster_by_davinci41-d6tfctj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom