The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just managed 8 minutes with Kiwi. Server was balls.

The only thing that can achieve when up against an organised and fairly skilled clan on a small map like that is a broken monitor and peripherals.

You don't need to apologise, it's just not my cup of tea. I'm glad you won though, those guys on the other time were pretty damn organised and effective from the small amount I saw.

So how's bf4 these days? Haven't played bf4 in about a month.
Only been playing some Firefall, but I feel the urge for a battlefield fix.

Netphreak.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: We allowed only players with maximum SPM 1000! Join our Platoon and you are on the whitelist!

Wut :/ I just need a floodzone only for my water kills :(

Yesterday was ny first crash free day this week. But got kicked from a few servers for high ping. Wish bt would get their act together and release infinity round here. Adsl just doesn't cut it anymore for gaming. Especially with how bf4 suits better connection speeds.

Just been on for a quick round of morning Lockers. Absolutely terrible medics on my team who either didn't revive at all, or who gave 20% revives with no medic kit. The team in general were pretty atrocious with no idea about how to capture flags.

Just been on for a quick round of morning Lockers. Absolutely terrible medics on my team who either didn't revive at all, or who gave 20% revives with no medic kit. The team in general were pretty atrocious with no idea about how to capture flags.
My pet hate too, useless medics who run past you and dont drop health packs no matter how much you request one. I play assault a good bit myself, when i revive someone even to 20% i always make sure to drop a med pack along with it. Doesnt take much effort to hit a key.

Any word on when vanilla is getting the CTE changes?
No specific date but it's meant to be this month.

I also drop bags - I'm excited to get the revive timer from CTE - did anyone see battlefield nonsense prototype revive system? Would be great if they implemented it.

My pet hate too, useless medics who run past you and dont drop health packs no matter how much you request one. I play assault a good bit myself, when i revive someone even to 20% i always make sure to drop a med pack along with it. Doesnt take much effort to hit a key.

I also drop bags - I'm excited to get the revive timer from CTE - did anyone see battlefield nonsense prototype revive system? Would be great if they implemented it.

Assault is usually all I play and have done since I first started playing Battlefield. I like to think I'm pretty good at getting people back up: I'll revive and try to stand in front of them whilst they're getting up to give suppressing fire.

#Pro

I try to revive as high as possible but on a busy map someone usually gets there with a '20' revive while sitting there rubbing my paddles together. Also if there are a few people to revive you need to be quick. The timer will help loads. Is it a circle countdown? Been a while since I played CTE.

The problem with the assault class and a level like lockers is that people are tempted to use the M320 which means either no medi pack or no defib. One way or another you'll rage at these players for either not being revived, or not being given a medi pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom