The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the assault class and a level like lockers is that people are tempted to use the M320 which means either no medi pack or no defib. One way or another you'll rage at these players for either not being revived, or not being given a medi pack.

i've found the same happens with support when you want ammo, they have airburst & c4/claymores :(

Some good TDM games with wndsr earlier, lots of whiny other platoons - apparently SCAR-H users are absolute noobs :confused:

someones gotta be the noobs :D, generally its whichever gun seems to be killing you lots lol

bah, why does the play now thing always put me in almost empty servers....with numpties xD

just played 64 man zavod with about 8-12 players on our team and 10-15 players on enemy team xD and our team seemed to be allergic to flags :p

still managed to scrape the win and also get MVP ;)

Good news, HMPS has finally settled my injury claim from Sept last year.

Tidy £3k coming my way, less solicitor fees of course.

Going to pay off my CC from doing the house up and then treat myself to my next upgrades i5/i7, new mobo and 16GB of some lovely new ram.

Nice Josh! :cool:

Missing one thing though..... a lovely ultrawide monitor!!!! :D

Nah not my cup of tea dude, it's nice but I'd rather have a Gsync one like Kiwi, will probably leave that until next year though, see what the prices are doing.

A decent CPU and Mobo should get the best out of my 780!

thats good news Josh.

Thanks bud, been a long drawn out process but thankfully the solicitors were very good and did it all.

They tried to claim they were not at fault, then failed to be able to produce any sort of evidence to back up that claim. Shoddy dodgy, government *******s!

**** HMP! It is a saying many prisoners would use, now I get the pleasure of using it!

Happy boy now, time for a new spec me thread I do believe.

Buys new super computer. Still can't kill.

Qei9UxYl.jpg
[/IMG]

Nah not my cup of tea dude, it's nice but I'd rather have a Gsync one like Kiwi, will probably leave that until next year though, see what the prices are doing.

A decent CPU and Mobo should get the best out of my 780!

Wait for gsync ultrawide monitor then!? *drool*:cool: Honestly, once you go 21.9 aspect ratio, there is no going back to boring 16.9/16.10 :p

Spec me thread wise, this is what I would go for:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-006-GI&groupid=2833&catid=2846&subcat=2860

If you aren't going to be doing any encoding/editing then i7 a bit of a waste imo.

And if you need new RAM and don't need more than 8GB then something like this

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-290-CS&groupid=701&catid=8&subcat=1517

Save the rest for another 780 down the line or/and the monitor and any other goodies :)

I7 is not a waste of time nex, those cores and threads will be needed if Josh buys that 2nd 780 like you suggested and also for his editing etc. I7 is never ever a waste of money...can see Josh doing a load of uploading once GTA V drops :)

Yup hence why I said if you don't do editing etc. :p

Is there that much of a difference in game performance between an i5 and i7 when using two GPU's?

I just remember the time when I got my i5 750 and a friend got the i7 920, my one out performed his when it came to gaming (at stock clock speeds)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom