The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recent games that I have played are still horribly optimised, watch dogs, wolfenstein and now dead rising 3. Generally by the time games are fixed/improved, I have already completed them and these days, I don't replay games unless it is one that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Not every game gets patched/fixed i.e. the batman arkham series, have been out for very long and did extremely well but they still haven't been fixed and never will be :(

@ point 2, like I said ;)

I know wndsr, like I said, I am sure 120HZ is noticeably better/smoother

I can imagine that it is a lot better than 60HZ in quick paced FPS shooter

I am 99% sure it is one of those things, "once you try, there is no going back"

But for "myself", IPS/ultrawide have more advantages over the fluidity/smoothness of 120/144HZ monitors :)

What do you think of it? For the price the 144hz appeals to me, thinking about buying the 24" one.

i love it mate, i bought mine for £240 not long after Ocuk got them in stock
i would never be able to play FPS on a 60hz again

if you have the chance to get one buddy do it, you wont regret it :)

i love it mate, i bought mine for £240 not long after Ocuk got them in stock
i would never be able to play FPS on a 60hz again

if you have the chance to get one buddy do it, you wont regret it :)

Yeah think that will be added to my upgrade list then! Ta bud.

Roll on getting the cheque and it clearing then!

Sorry bud, I was prepping my bergsn for the next 3 days camping and "adventure training" in Wales.

No matter how many times I try and think of camping in Wales as a good thing it won't be!

Will be back on Thursday night! Have fun chaps!

to fix vaulting theyd need to do a new animation and a lot of work cant see em changing it this late in the game.

one of the biggest things that bugged me in the game.

basically its the movement from mirrors edge.

to fix vaulting theyd need to do a new animation and a lot of work cant see em changing it this late in the game.

one of the biggest things that bugged me in the game.

basically its the movement from mirrors edge.

I would much prefer that they completely dumbed-down the jumping animation to get rid of problems like this. Lost count the number of times I have died because I couldn't jump over a 2 foot high obstacle. Even worse when you occasionally get slammed backwards 10 metres and die :rolleyes:

as said you cant dumb it down you would have to re due the whole animation.

the vaulting lag collision issue been in since bf3.

collision is the big one for me. golamund railway is a nightmare for it. when the buildings are down . you can actually see the 1cm like invisible texture on objects in smoke and stuff.

go to clip a wall you cant even shoot for upto a cm past it. why nabs hide in rubble and broken buildings and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom