The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I duuno in here somewhere. :)

Good. Let them find the videos themselves. ;)
I got banned for swearing even when the forum replaces it with asterisks. :(

If the admins were so family forum focussed then they'd remove games with graphic content and nudity. Do they expect to sell hardware based on Viva Pinita games?

OCUK should reflect that their biggest spenders are people who play mature games which contain adult humour and swearing.

Then clearly you didn't cover your swearing correctly.

It's quite simple. We want people to interact on a mature level but without falling back to using swear words to make a point. It keeps the forums generally civil, and a nice place to be and a place that you can browse without having to be too careful about where you browse.

If you want a forum littered with swear words and nudity go elsewhere. The rules here are enjoyed by the majority of people which is why these forums are as popular as they are. If these "strict" rules were so bad, this place wouldn't have lasted.

We remove as much of the content as we can see that doesn't tie in with the values that OcUK has set. If we miss something do report it and we will deal with it. We try and get the balance right, but clearly you'll never please everyone. If we can please the majority, then it's good enough for me.

If you feel you don't fall in that majority or do not want to abide by the rules, then you shouldn't be surprised of the repercussions.

Spending money at the shop does not grant you immunity to your behaviour on the forums.

Possibly time to accept that you're wrong, and grow up and take a little responsibility with your posting if it such a contentious issue for you. Be happy that we auto censor words else many people would be suspended much more regularly - we did that to enable people who are unable to string more than a couple of words together without swearing, to contribute to the forums for more than a day or two.

From now on, I am not playing siege ever again! ****ing map made for noobs. Stupid the amount of pro roof campers tonight and not to mention all the damn mines.... wish dice would fix the spotting, bet you any money when they implement these spotting changes, you won't be able to spot any mines then...

The one thing I want the most in this game, a height limitation system for any roofs that don't have an elevator.

That paracel round was too funny, spent 3/4 of the time in the chat box, iceman guy was MAD :D

Had to leave the MLG server, started of fun but then everyone started to use shotguns.....

Anyway, that will do me for bf 4! Back to TF 2 and maybe some bf 3.

The SLAMs should return to normal levels once the community challenge has ended, well hopefully.

The shotguns felt like the only viable weapons on that map.

The bit were me and Greg (I think) were pumping full shotgun mags into each other over the food counter and failing to hit anything was quite funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom