The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
980 a rip of imo, however that 970! :cool: Really surprised that nvidia have gone for bang per buck, was expecting it to be at least £330

Not really worth me switching from my 290 though, especially since mantle will benefit me a lot for upcoming games and then there might be a better choice of freesync monitors next year (not to mention cheaper)...

On a separate note, just installed some o rings onto my red MX mech. KB, MUCH better!

@wes

It is better but still not great, the real game changer will be when the CTE patch lands, either the 23rd or 30th of September....

Thanks mate, i'll hold off till the CTE release.

I'm tempted to sell my 770 4GB and go for 970 SLi, as i was going to purchase another 770 4GB.

Think Titan 2 will come before the Ti (I hope not) - That's the latest from the rumor mill. It's going to be a monster of a card.

It will also be close to a grand and cater for high resolutions more than 1080/1440p.

I don't know how well GSYNC works with SLI, but two 970's is the wisest choice atm if it doesn't incur higher frametimes or stutter.

I've always preferred single card myself but if GSYNC fixes microstutter or frametimes on SLI then I wouldn't hesitate to go dual.

Last edited:
When you are in jet and enemy jet flies to base to hide from you, then you kill him anyway, has that ever been called base rape? Just got booted from SiC server for killing enemy jet circling over their base hoping base AA gets me. Enemy jet pilot was of course a SiC admin on kill streak. Prob got back in his attack jet after I was kicked :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom