The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I popped in to join the OcUK lot on zavod, server wouldn't let me switch teams sadly. Only bumped into aFanatic which didn't end well for me. Had a good clear out of the roofs with a mortar though :)

I should have jumped on the MLG server and learned how to shottie like a baws. :D

Why is that a bad thing?

Lets just say I am like wndsr when it comes to shotguns :)

Just not much fun running around and getting insta hip fire killed by the shotties, we even had someone running around with a MBT law as his primary :o :p On a different map, I wouldn't have minded but on that naval ship map, it made for a very frustrating round!

I popped in to join the OcUK lot on zavod, server wouldn't let me switch teams sadly. Only bumped into aFanatic which didn't end well for me. Had a good clear out of the roofs with a mortar though :)

I should have jumped on the MLG server and learned how to shottie like a baws. :D

Damn, missed that I got you, shall have to look at recordings and watch it a few times :).

for the two or three rounds that I jumped on for last night I played completely pants! :( there was this one guy who kept killing me over and over, surviving with 100% hp after emptying at least half a clip into him every encounter :mad:

think I'm just rusty as barely played the past two weeks.

for the two or three rounds that I jumped on for last night I played completely pants! :( there was this one guy who kept killing me over and over, surviving with 100% hp after emptying at least half a clip into him every encounter :mad:

think I'm just rusty as barely played the past two weeks.

Lol I saw the chat on Golmud. 'I might stay, see how I get on in this Jet' five seconds later he spawns on me in my tank. Not so well in the jet then?:D

Ridiculous just how much better CTE is, so hard going back to vanilla. The infantry play is ten million times better and the magnum is beastly once again :D Now we just need DICE to go back to basics for grenades, remove; ac130, activ missiles, staff, ucav, artillery and commander mode and the game will be perfect :p

Should have seen the rage/hackusations tonight, probably the best I have ever seen/gotten :D

Last edited:
980 a rip of imo, however that 970! :cool: Really surprised that nvidia have gone for bang per buck, was expecting it to be at least £330

Not really worth me switching from my 290 though, especially since mantle will benefit me a lot for upcoming games and then there might be a better choice of freesync monitors next year (not to mention cheaper)...

On a separate note, just installed some o rings onto my red MX mech. KB, MUCH better!

@Wes

It is better but still not great, the real game changer will be when the CTE patch lands, either the 23rd or 30th of September....

Lol I saw the chat on Golmud. 'I might stay, see how I get on in this Jet' five seconds later he spawns on me in my tank. Not so well in the jet then?:D

haha yeah xD well... circling around in a dog fight in the stealth jet but I couldn't out turn the attack jet o.O think I was going to quick... but then yeah.... stingers/AA galore! :p then running about was fine for a bit :) but then just lost the will to play as that guy kept killing me and not taking any damage :(

don't think I'll be getting the 980 any time soon. quick read of some article titles implies it's not better than the 780ti... then what's the point?! (I have 2x680 atm) thought the whole point of a new series is that they are all basically supposed to be better.... not having the new top end unable to beat the last generations xD saying bang for buck with the 970's though? might have to have a goosey gander at those :)

circling around in a dog fight in the stealth jet but I couldn't out turn the attack jet o.O think I was going to quick...

NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:p

310 is the best turning speed.

980 isn't to compete with the 780ti, the 980ti will ;) Probably be released after AMD release their cards.

but still.... what a load oh balls....980 should be better than the 780ti.. and then the 980ti should be that much better again. it's all sideways movement with a hint of progression....sucks!

yeah I know to try and turn around 300ish.... I just wasn't really concentrating/applying myself :p but he basically put on the full brakes xD I ended up shooting him with the MG a bit and then giving a friendly *boop* making him eject... and then all the stingers came after me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom