The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha that picture!

Dude that picture is amazing. Please tell me the story behind that! You had us all in tears last night. The shotgun meme had to be done!

Just saying hello to the OcUK guys we bumped into last night playing Conquest, my username on Origin is PhilDawson8270, Think it was sidewinder and Josh and a few others we bumped into :)

Hello Phil, I remember you asking in chat, just to clarify, we play on loads on different servers, depends where is good on the night really. We have about 20 that we are normally on though!

I see this thread is moving along again after the over the top ban hammer came along :D

I'm thinking going over to 970 SLI but worried by Gsync and stutter - but there is always DSR ;)

The 980 isn't worth the £180 difference over the 970.

I see this thread is moving along again after the over the top ban hammer came along :D

I'm thinking going over to 970 SLI but worried by Gsync and stutter - but there is always DSR ;)

The 980 isn't worth the £180 difference over the 970.

We were saying last night how god SLI 970's would be! That price is worth a punt.

I think I'm going to wait for full fat Josh - the 970's are good if you're on air but not worth the outlay for the blocks for me. Rumor is that we could expect the 980Ti end of the year which will presumably be on 20nm and will stomp everything.

Going to wait and see what happens with freesync/gsync monitors later in the year or next year and then decide if to stick with my 290 or move to a single 970, if I go with a 970, I'll definitely need to upgrade CPU and mobo as well.

So fed up with waiting for freesync/gsync, 120/144HZ IPS/VA 21.9 AR monitors now! :(

OMGGGG ban this guy, he called Josh fat...He's not fat, he's just tubby

festively-plump.jpg

Thing is Kiwi if a 980ti arrives it is going to be £550+ without a doubt and then you'll need a block for that as well. Two 970's with blocks won't be much more but the performance will be.

Frametimes look fine on SLI with them too.

A single, faster card card will always be better regarding FCAT and IMO more reliable regarding drivers. The good thing about graphics cards is they're easier to hide from the wife :D The swift, not so much :D :D

Going to wait and see what happens with freesync/gsync monitors later in the year or next year and then decide if to stick with my 290 or move to a single 970, if I go with a 970, I'll definitely need to upgrade CPU and mobo as well.

So fed up with waiting for freesync/gsync, 120/144HZ IPS/VA 21.9 AR monitors now! :(

You need to sell your kidneys Nexus and buy a SWIFT - Truly amazing screen. I'm sure Locky would agree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom