The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single GPU FTW! :D

I have been extremely tempted to buy a swift and 970 kiwi especially after reading wunkley's post about the colours being VERY good for a TN panel but I just can't justify spending that much on a monitor (only way I would spend that much is if it where OLED :p) + I really don't want to go back to a 16.9 AR.

Well we have the option of jumping on an empty server provided by Scan and filling it up, or just announcing what server we will be on.

Whatever happens, it would probably mean we stick to the same server for the evening as server hopping would be a nuisance if there's lots of people on.

Well we have the option of jumping on an empty server provided by Scan and filling it up, or just announcing what server we will be on.

Whatever happens, it would probably mean we stick to the same server for the evening as server hopping would be a nuisance if there's lots of people on.

Sweet! Looking forward to a good sesh.

Think I will shadowplay the games also.

I'm going to get a pair of GTX970s to replace my 670s. Glad I waited. 3328 Maxwell cores for ~£520 vs 2048 for £440 is a no brainer. But do I get a Swift or an UW IPS LG that is the conundrum.

Damn, missed that I got you, shall have to look at recordings and watch it a few times :).

Have you gif'd it yet then? :D

Last edited:
Honestly, if you don't "need" a monitor just yet, wait it out:

- ultrawide taking of big time now so I expect to see quite a few more in the next few months
- IPS 144HZ monitors in production at long last!!!!!!!
- price drops
- and if you fancy curves, we got a few UW curved monitors arriving

Love that EA server! Sooooo many hackusations and much rage, best thing is no matter how hard the other team get raped, the server still some how stays full :D

I even love how the "cheater" on the other team (who shot me out of a jet at 800....) rage quit on paracel hahahahaha

Last edited:
People play all over the place, the servers in the OP are affiliated or friends of OcUK.

Just had a badmin attack. Start of metro round my squad pushes straight to b and then quickly onto a. The opposition are on the ropes within 2 mins of the start of round.

Shoot the admin and another member of his squad trying to hold the passage near b. Seconds later I was killed and autobalanced. Fair enough you might think, however the badmin has moved to the winning team. So poor.

Nexus, I'm not sure if I can wait for the next lot of monitors, I don't expect a pair of 970s would really cut it at 3440x1440 144Hz, it's either very high frames or higher resolution on my current budget. Maybe the SWIFT is the compromise (I'm at 1200p at the moment), but I'm not sure if I'd go back to TN after IPS.

Should I stay clear of the LG (flat one)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom