The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall this is a decent patch, I like that it now rewards aiming rather than spamming my k/d is already going up not that this is the be all and end all but I like to know i kill more than I die.

My ability to fly the helis and planes seems to be better now as well, not sure if they had much tweaked about flying but it definitely seems more responsive now.

Well the patch is overall disappointing.

Basically the infantry play has been sped up but with the same old problems. I think they need to just admit that the game engine is rotten to the core let us play it for what it is, a bit of a laugh.

Pearl market is a strange one still. Play for a while where everything runs ok (ish), then suddenly any time I go on a roof top 25-35 fps, drop down to floor level and fps shoots back up again.

ENEMY HUD WORLD ICONS
SIZE: 100% #
The size of enemy icons (doritos) and name, leave this at 100% or more. It'll be easier to see enemies.
SCALE WITH DISTANCE: 40% #
The further away the icon is, the smaller it will become. Setting this value to something lower, will make them not become so small at a distance. 40% seems to be roughly what it used to be.

I have 140% and 50% now at 100% I can't see **** in heli at range in 8v8

Yeh I think you are at a disadvantage if you run default. Especially in crowded 64 player domination the removal of hud clutter and bigger doritos really helps. I've also reduced the size of the objectives etc but kept the transparency meaning that I can still see them but they don't distract me from the meat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom