The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
about 70 for my cpu and depending on the game, 60-80 on my 290.

Getting some new fans so temps should drop a few degrees whilst making my PC much quieter.

Sounds like you need some MTFU pills chippy :p

Banned from too many servers now :( I blame Josh.

Soldato
Getting about 60c on a 4790k at 4.7ghz, prior to capping fps it was hitting upto 74c on one core.

Didn't get on today at all, feeling a bit rough after last night.

60c ish 4770k @ 4.6 no frame limiting :D

It's more like fan noise.

If it's the stock cooler change that bad boy out for a £25 cooler and you are setup with quiet cooling.

Caporegime
60c ish 4770k @ 4.6 no frame limiting :D

If it's the stock cooler change that bad boy out for a £25 cooler and you are setup with quiet cooling.
In my case its the joys of having two non reference heat dumper cards in the case. They add a considerable amount of heat. With blower cards temps would be much lower even without an fps cap. I'm using an alpenfohn k2 cooler, id never game on a haswell with the stock cooler.

Soldato
In my case its the joys of having two non reference heat dumper cards in the case. They add a considerable amount of heat. With blower cards temps would be much lower even without an fps cap. I'm using an alpenfohn k2 cooler, id never game on a haswell with the stock cooler.

Pff air cooling peasant <3

Oh and please don't say you cap at your monitor fps limit, double screen Hz ftw

It's not a stock cooler its a Corsair Hydro H90 140mm High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

Ah ok then, well iirc you can set that to low power then as 45c is barely even warming her up.

or......man up and clock that baby up!!!

Soldato
Getting some weird graphical bugs tonight. For example on zavod the tunnel between c/d was blocked off by a fuzzy black wall at the entrance :confused:. GPU didn't go above 36c although the clock was maxed out the ram wasn't fully used(7970).

Any ideas? Clean drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom