The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Some mixed games for me last night. Wasn't fun being kicked and having to rejoin on the other team on scrub zone. It's like they don't like us much on that server, I can't think why ;)

dignitasDOGBERT was on there in the afternoon. My first clash with a member of that team. I think I got him at least once.

Soldato
Ah, that explains it.
Shame I didn't get his tags. :D

He got me only one when low hp, I stopped going for tags only cos of that fked counter knife I rather no scope 360 Blaze it rekt you know me guys... :D

to kinger8938 I would say my favorite maps are Hammerhead, and Caspian :p you cant go wrong with some old school Caspian.

My least favourite is Locker and metro heavily played and favored by OcUK team :p

Underboss
I shall be on this evening, spent the day looking after rugrats whilst cutting, fitting, chiselling and hanging 3 doors.

I am spent but I need to kill something that I cannot be arrested for.

Soldato
I shall be on this evening, spent the day looking after rugrats whilst cutting, fitting, chiselling and hanging 3 doors.

I am spent but I need to kill something that I cannot be arrested for.

Josh last time you said your friend is doing the DIY and you are playing bf :p

Mynight have you tried turning it off and on again ? what is the problem ? lags ? no connection at all ? have you contacted you ISP ?

Soldato
No connection, tried restarting it to no avail. Virgin know there's a problem and have an engineer on site apparantly. I might go take him a cuppa haha.

Caporegime
Will be on tonight!

You guys know nexus has got bipod and 40x hunter scope on his knife yea ?

Needs+a+longer+range+knife+here+s+an+example+of+one+_6a45fae1033017a1a9d1410e472d6016.png

:D

Only available on nexus-bot V50 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom