The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
hi all

i stumbled upon a server you guys where playing over the past few days.

btw hazard0 i ** Fully star out any swearing **hate you lol. harder to put down than i can say.

im gona join you guys again for a few games and take it from there like the other guy said i hate playing lonewolf its poop i much prefer playing in squads.

im not keen on ts as im a quiet player but well see

see you guys later

btw my names change on bf4 it SQUEEZEnotPULL

LATERS

Underboss
More silent people in TS, jesus wept.

When you get manjuice, mononohomo & nexarse in one channel it's like party time.

At the school for deaf people.

But yeah you are welcome to join us. If Hazard is taxing you I can't wwait till you play against Nex and TT!

Soldato
also just to point out OcUK platoon has one of the best players among bf community, may not have the flashiest stats but always trying to PTFO so whoever is new to the game there isn't any better way to learn than from the best.

Soldato
hi all

i stumbled upon a server you guys where playing over the past few days.

btw hazard0 i ** Fully star out any swearing **hate you lol. harder to put down than i can say.

im gona join you guys again for a few games and take it from there like the other guy said i hate playing lonewolf its poop i much prefer playing in squads.

im not keen on ts as im a quiet player but well see

see you guys later

btw my names change on bf4 it SQUEEZEnotPULL

LATERS

ROFL What did I do to induce such rage? :D

Underboss
I have dropped my tags, see if the rage gets any less.

Hope so, sick of cry babys will the age old "meh clan stack"

I just want invite them onto ts and say "you got fans, you got no friends, if you want some, I'll give it to ya, now **** off"

Might have some lockers fest this morning.

Soldato
also just to point out OcUK platoon has one of the best players among bf community, may not have the flashiest stats but always trying to PTFO so whoever is new to the game there isn't any better way to learn than from the best.

You are a very useful player to have in a squad, saved my **** a number of times. :D

Everyone should change their names to "notaclan1" increasing numbers :D.

nice winstreak tonight..thank gawd those [OCUK] left, the rape was hard with them in the server ;) ;)

Are we dropping the tags totally now then?

I have dropped my tags, see if the rage gets any less.

Hope so, sick of cry babys will the age old "meh clan stack"

I just want invite them onto ts and say "you got fans, you got no friends, if you want some, I'll give it to ya, now **** off"

Might have some lockers fest this morning.

Awww, I liked the tags, it was a good focal point for the rage. :D

Edit: Just seen Nexus has once again achieved ****bucket rank! Pretty outstanding effort TBH.

Last edited:
Underboss
He was flapping last night, his finall 22k didn't register and he was panicing like the next potato famine was coming!

Well done nexarse. Scrubs level over 9000

Caporegime
I did say to you lot about losing the tags several months ago but noooooooooo you didn't want to! :p

Whats everyones favourite map then?

Infantry - zavod
Tank - either rogue or dawnbreaker (as long as there aren't many roof campers.....)
Jet - paracel

TBH, I wouldn't mind playing some of the DLC i.e. naval strike and propaganda + lumphini gardens from dragons teeth, I quite like them maps, the former for jet action and latter for infantry.

Edit: Just seen Nexus has once again achieved ****bucket rank! Pretty outstanding effort TBH.

It has updated at last! THANK GOD! It certainly took longer than what I thought it would!

He was flapping last night, his finall 22k didn't register and he was panicing like the next potato famine was coming!

Well done nexarse. Scrubs level over 9000

You have no idea how much sleep I lost, having nightmares that I would be stuck on 139 FOREVER!!! It is worse than the potato famine! :(

hehe TY :D Time to uninstall the game now, life is complete :p

When you all left, he hopped back in a server quicker than you can say.....potatoes, to get the last few points.

Yeah I joined an empty server last night to see if that would sort it but nope, it showed 140 in game scoreboard but still 139 in BL........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom