The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I introduced Smrtka to Lumphini Garden the other day and I think he liked it :D Only issue with the map is the sniper count. As long as it's under control it's allot of fun. I also think that you really only want max 40 players otherwise it just develops into a spam fest.

The other map which I havn't given much of a chance is Propaganda. A lot of you tubers say it plays like a real BF.

Underboss
I might be on this afternoon now, the wife just surprised me with...

A new huge 52kg wooden bed I have to a)move upstairs alone b)fit alone c)take old bed apart d)take to dump

Nice that she appreciates how much DIY I have done this week that she is giving me more to do.

Soldato
So i had barely played BF4 for like a year, despite enjoying it at the start and having Premium etc.

Started playing again the last few days and loving it, found myself getting really frustrated on vehicle maps so started joining infantry only servers and now im having much more fun :)

The funny thing was after loggin in after a year odd out of game the amount of battlepacks etc i had were mental, so now i have enough xp boosts to last me till 2016 :p

WIll give it a few days and see if im still enjoying it them might join some of you folks on here to get boosted as a noob :p

Caporegime
I introduced Smrtka to Lumphini Garden the other day and I think he liked it :D Only issue with the map is the sniper count. As long as it's under control it's allot of fun. I also think that you really only want max 40 players otherwise it just develops into a spam fest.

The other map which I havn't given much of a chance is Propaganda. A lot of you tubers say it plays like a real BF.

Yup, snipers can be a PITA on that map, they love the railway.....

I have played both 48 and 64 on that map and 48 is definitely better for it.

It is a superb map for UCAV action ;) Speaking of which, that was a lovely ucav that I got on Tony on flood zone last night, iirc, something along the lines of this;

"right I am just running to E now under the bridge"

*I launch UCAV*

"awwwwww what, how did I die!?.......... awww nex, you dirty ucav whore! that was just dirty!"

:D

Never really played battlefield 2 etc. Bad company 2 was my first proper PC multiplayer game that I put serious time into, without a doubt my fav. MP game by far still. I was tempted to buy it again in the steam sale (can't find my serial key for last one) but I imagine that it would be rather dead by now but propaganda reminded me a lot of BC 2 map style, especially the side of the map with all the destructible houses, I miss the epic destruction in bc 2, in fact I miss everything about BC 2 :(

A new huge 52kg wooden bed I have to a)move upstairs alone b)fit alone c)take old bed apart d)take to dump

Nice that she appreciates how much DIY I have done this week that she is giving me more to do.

More DIY work?! :eek: Hope your wife is rewarding you for all of these jobs ;)

Last edited:
Soldato

I'm supposed to be clearing out the spare room and building a guest bed this afternoon too :(

I might just play BF4 instead though :D

I miss the epic destruction in bc 2, in fact I miss everything about BC 2 :(

I don't miss the no prone and no run and strafe, but otherwise it was epic fun.

Caporegime
Pearl market = the worst map in a MP FPS game ever

:p

I don't miss the no prone and no run and strafe, but otherwise it was epic fun.

I loved having no prone in that game, made the game less campy and quicker paced imo.

But yes, that is the main thing which is HORRIBLE, the movement, no strafe etc. Eurgh :(

I still prefer the gun, destruction etc. sounds in bc 2 too, just something about it that sounds cleaner and more refined.

I miss my bc 2 recon class so much too, the ghille suit + VSS + motion balls + c4. Whilst we have the motion balls in bf 4, they just seem pointless since you already have all the UAV spam crap etc.

Oh and the knifing, it was sooooo much better, no stupid 1 minute long animation where you get killed half the time... I remember going on a knifing spree on africa harbour on the second last set of coms, sneaked behind them all and there was a group of them bunched together, knifed a few guys but the medic i.e. rambo and jesus in one :p kept reviving them and I just kept knifing them, that was one reason why I loved the ghille suit on hardcore mode, it was hard to tell if the recon players were on your team or the enemy team :D

Ah, the good old days :(

Caporegime
I won't be on till later tonight.

Nex, give me some decent 24/7 lockers please

You are asking me about 24/7 locker servers?!? You know my stance on 24/7 locker/metro high ticket servers!!!!

Hazard and locky are the people to ask for that sort of server :D

:p

EDIT: Just saw this on reddit and thought I would share. The frostbite engine is truly amazing, way ahead of anything else out there right now.

Pilot view, gunner view.

Ok, that is pretty damn cool!

I can't wait to see what battlefront will be like :cool:

I've been told to play but no talking, shouting, rageing and swearing lmao

lol! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom