The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Terrible games last night although for the past week enemies just seem to sponge my shots :eek:

Gone back to playing BF3 on the Scan servers; Even with supression and that God awful colour filter the m16a3 still feels lovely, snappy and fluid. I never played BF3 with you lot but there must have been some beast m16a3 players even with all the nerfs it got it's still the best all rounder.

If anyone decides to go back to play BF3 or BC2 let me know and we can squad up. :D

*Insert Bragging EOR screenshot (Strike at Karkand Rush)* :p

4i1VJn1l.png.jpg

Soldato
Good to see that was not the only person with problems last night and for the last couple of days then.

If I didn't know any better I would say it felt like all of the net-code improvements had been disabled.

Caporegime
Meh, aek is where it was at in bf 3 majnu! :p

I loved the as val in bf 3 as well, it was godly!

I didn't play with anyone on here either, I couldn't stand the open maps and vehicle rape so spent 3/4 of my time playing CQ maps only :p

I uninstalled bf3 a few months ago as I found the server choice awful, mostly high ticket and only 1-3 maps on rotation, usually ones with aircraft dominance.....

Soldato
Well actually it's a totally different gun, the BF4 VAL is a LOT more powerful at close range but horrific at longer ranges whereas the BF3 VAL was a long range master, even more so before it got a nerf early on. Shame really, I used it only a few times pre-nerf and it was better than most of the top AR's. Not the M16 tho because up until one of the last patches it was unaffected by suppression due to a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom