The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Oh dear looks like someone has felt the wrath of dirty jester's ban hammer :p

Joe might get a vacation soon too ;)

Xin is 45+, no way!!!! :eek: I could have sworn that he was much younger!

Soldato
xinami is a beast for old man (i think hes around 45+ age) i may be wrong tho!

He has tekkers!

Was just watching the video and without knowing the date it was uploaded had a thought ooo wonder if I was in the same server half second later I saw my name in the top right.

Extremely small world :p

2.23 - Gilbertttt

Underboss
The sraw video was uploaded by xin yesterday PM. I am decent with a sraw but never against a jet or targets moving side to side.

Some impossible shots there!

#Justice4Kiwi

Soldato
Had some good games yesterday with ts regulars and Smartka's friends. Started to get the knack of C4 whoring a stairwell for my ultimate support medal and had some great runs as a tank 2ndary gunner rep.

Oh and #freetheantipodeanone

Associate
Last night was fun. I've not played for months, so was quite erm... rusty, shall we say.

Still smart enough not to drive off while someone's repairing my tank. Unlike EVERY 'darned' TANK DRIVER I gunner/repair monkeyed for. Ahem.

I liked that round that ended with 8 people saying "GG" and one saying "Go **** a donkey."

Soldato
Last night was fun. I've not played for months, so was quite erm... rusty, shall we say.

Still smart enough not to drive off while someone's repairing my tank. Unlike EVERY 'darned' TANK DRIVER I gunner/repair monkeyed for. Ahem.

I liked that round that ended with 8 people saying "GG" and one saying "Go **** a donkey."

LOL I remember that **** hurt whine. :D

Can't have been me you were repping, Smrtka will tell you, I never drive off and leave my RB behind. Never. ;):D

Last edited:
Associate
Try not to upload any part that shows my score :D

I quite enjoyed that round on 64 player Lockers (never thought I'd write that) where we were behind but clawed it back through the use of "everyone go assault and res each other".

Soldato
LOL I remember that **** hurt whine. :D

Can't have been me you were repping, Smrtka will tell you, I never drive off and leave my RB behind. Never. ;):D

Lies oh the lies :D yesterday was fun went on 16 to 0 kill steak with CS-LR4 even hit a hs on a boat while moving like 200m away :D then got killed by some noobs :D

Soldato
I'll have a mic by Wednesday so can join up with you guys and get on TS, plus it gives me a couple of days to dust off the cobwebs as barely played since about a month after release. Oh and trying to get used to FPS games on a 1440p 27" monitor than my old 1080p 24".

Also keeping getting BF4 has crashed which is bloody annoying.

Also if anyone wants to add me or was previously on my list but no more (i cleared all contacts as was going to sell my origin account to a family member, decided get back into it instead) my username is SegaMegaDave01.

Last edited:
Caporegime
did mortar a bit in it have loads of videos saved with good scores on hanan and dawnbreaker.

thing is if i put em up i know the devs will nerf my beloved mortar like last time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom