The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What's your secret?
It's a serious question

:p

Left click to win :D.

Then once you've left clicked enough equip 30mm cannons and crack on. Wait for someone else to force someone to use their countermeasures then launch your heat seakers at them.

Other than that beginners luck.

Soldato
UCAV so damn good! Said before and I will say it again, it is the best gadget in this game! :cool: Just checked xfactor's stats today and he has nearly 4000 kills with it LOL

As I posted before for jets!

- 310-313 turning speed
- pitch up to space bar
- burst fire the main cannon
- prioritise your targets so always take out enemy jets first then helis (if they are constantly locking onto you etc.) followed by the aa (although if the aa guy is **** let him be, you don't want to get some activ pro in it next time.....) and move on to rape the ground vehicles
- come from above your target so as to not give them an easy shot/line of sight
- get plenty of height before you strafe a vehicle, I usually want to be at least 600 mark

The rest will just come from practice, for general accuracy/aiming/control, you are best of jumping in test range and just taking out the UAV's, vehicles etc. for about 15 minutes each day till you get the hang of it.

How do you perform a tight turn then? What DPI are you using for general flight adjustments.

Caporegime
I have a new name, emblem, description & clan tag now, it will be interesting to see the chat tonight ;)

Thanks will try those things. Just went in a game now and I rage quit after I was jet rammed twice :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Know the feeling! Mynight has a habit of doing that, even when he is dead, his jet scrap still kills me!!!!

How do you perform a tight turn then? What DPI are you using for general flight adjustments.

When I am turning/dog fighting, I literally only hold space bar whilst holding "A" sometimes.... and alternating between "S" and "W" to maintain the 310-313 speed. If you move the mouse at the same time, it can mess up the turn. I only use the mouse for when I need fine accuracy, DPI is 800 @ 2560x1080, in game sensitivity is 25% iirc

It all comes down to the type of jet pilot you are against too, depending on their skill level, you need to do some fancy stuff and break out of the just holding space bar etc.

Soldato
Know the feeling! Mynight has a habit of doing that, even when he is dead, his jet scrap still kills me!!!!

I hate to point it out but if I'm dead I'm no longer flying therefore you're ramming my carcass. The air equivalent of the teabag.

Besides its the only way I'll ever take you out in a jet :D.

And you traitor :(.

Caporegime
Tony, ain't nobody got time for washing when it comes to bf 4! :D

Have just added the finishing touches to my profile now, I have just moved to USA, to be precise, Ohio.... so my ping might be a bit bad when I join on you guys tonight!

I hate to point it out but if I'm dead I'm no longer flying therefore you're ramming my carcass. The air equivalent of the teabag.

Besides its the only way I'll ever take you out in a jet :D.

And you traitor :(.

Your spirit is still in control of the remaining parts lol :D

Got to stick by my wookies ;)

Soldato
Nexus let's dogfight stealth jets when I'm home.. I have a server.. Was 2v1ing some scrubs last night on silk Road and the guy pulled out the "I'm a real life pilot" was pretty funny. Then I asked what and he said gliders hahahhaha

I be home about 10.

Caporegime

No, I actually live in Ohio! :p

Nexus let's dogfight stealth jets when I'm home.. I have a server.. Was 2v1ing some scrubs last night on silk Road and the guy pulled out the "I'm a real life pilot" was pretty funny. Then I asked what and he said gliders hahahhaha

I be home about 10.

But but but.... you will rekt me!!!!!! :(

I am just a pub hero after all ;)

IM SO CONFUSED BY NEXUS NAME CHANGE....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

HOW????? LMAO

HAX :D

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom