The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Had a good laugh last night. Was a bit daunting to join the Lockers earlier on to find I was on the wrong team being OcUK'd. Managed 9:1 from the spawn though ;)

Having a mortar setup outside on lockers is so much fun. You can be pushing inside, take a flag, then just switch to the mortar to see what's going on outside, bag some snipers and then continue the push inside. Effectively pushing on 2 different fronts at the same time.

Felt a bit sorry for Smartka on Golmond! :D

What did nighty do then?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Good games again, got disconnected due to rain (love my broadband) and couldn't be arsed go bac on after. Should be on tonight.

I have the same problem. Torrential rain or Gale force winds and my phone and bb cuts out. Openreach said it's not their problem unless the external cable is a hazzard i.e on the floor and BT keep passing me to openreach. It's been going on for months.

Soldato
Haven't played for a while, usually use the AEK or ACE 23 yet both seem underpowered or it's as if some of the shots aren't registering with the enemies.

I know it's not my aim, so what are the Advanced network settings I need to change and what to? Any ideas? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom