The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have the same problem. Torrential rain or Gale force winds and my phone and bb cuts out. Openreach said it's not their problem unless the external cable is a hazzard i.e on the floor and BT keep passing me to openreach. It's been going on for months.

Send them an invoice for the downtime! The contact is them providing the service to you and they're unable to keep it up and stable!

Associate
I'm also a bit out of the loop - what's the Engineer anti-armour launcher of choice? My trusty RPG is feeling a bit weak, even direct hits against rear armour. Same question for Anti-air, too.

Caporegime
If you get a straight on RPG shot to the ass of a tank etc., that is about a 50+ HP damage + immobilised hit so they can't move. RPG is still the strongest hitter.

It is all about the angles! ;)

DF with westie and the other jet guys went exactly as planned last night :D lol Was damn good practice though, definitely was maintaining 310-313 a lot more near the end, although fingers give up after about 4 minutes haha

I now know how mynight feels when DF with me and the others :p

Anyway, xfactor is up for some games tonight!

"OMG, I have killed xfactor 2 times with my sniper rifle"

"gg, anyway g2g, it was nice playing with you xfactor"

"I am the one who caused xfactors only death, this has made my day haha :D"

:D

I might have to take it a step further and leave my current platoons and create a wookie platoon :p

Last edited:
Underboss
DF?

Dominating female? Stop using anagrams I don't understand.

I tried 1st person for jets last night, hated it horrible, however did realise that I was turning at 295 not the usual 310-313 so may have to use 1st person more often

Although I find it harder to aim in 1st than 3rd perversly.

Caporegime
hehe, after last night, can safely say that westie was the dominating female :p

ha, I tried 3rd person view last night and had no idea what speed I was going and my aim was shocking too (had clear sight of westie but didn't get a single hit in 3rd person view lol), does make it much easier to see where the other jet is though.

Soldato
I need to get good with the RPG and stop laming around with the LAW, but I find the LAW useful for longer range hits (especially on attack boats) and general point and shoot tubeary.

I had about 15mins in the training ground in jets yesterday and then had to ragequit :(

I should be on tonight.

Permabanned
Hardline beta is Soon tm and there is no rank cap so I'll be playing to find out what changes have been made. Iirc there was only one thing I liked and that was being able to take amo of support players without them physically dropping an amo pack. No idea if it was the same for Assault medics too. I do hope that last stand ******** self revive has been taken out.

Underboss
Hardline beta is Soon tm and there is no rank cap so I'll be playing to find out what changes have been made. Iirc there was only one thing I liked and that was being able to take amo of support players without them physically dropping an amo pack. No idea if it was the same for Assault medics too. I do hope that last stand ******** self revive has been taken out.

I didn't enjoy the alpha, seemed like they were trying to make a COD game with BF things in it.

Don't think I will be purchasing that one. Althought the SP looked good the reviews have slated it.

Soldato
I have the same problem. Torrential rain or Gale force winds and my phone and bb cuts out. Openreach said it's not their problem unless the external cable is a hazzard i.e on the floor and BT keep passing me to openreach. It's been going on for months.

Yep BT here too, as soon as it rains heavy it will disconnect. After my last contact with BT i've just accepted it, they're useless.

Caporegime
I thought you were joking as you then went on to talk about jets! DOG FIGHTING!!!!!!!

Noob :p

Another youtuber that someone could copy is "anderz el"

Caporegime
LOL!

NQGoKRL.png

Seriously?! Wow, what scrubs those EA/DICE guys are :D

edit;

also removed my avatar hahahaha

edit;

bet you it was the loyal bum fanboys of the real xfactor reporting "omg, this guy stealing all of xfactors glory, do something please!!!!"

Last edited:
Permabanned
LOL!

NQGoKRL.png

Seriously?! Wow, what scrubs those EA/DICE guys are :D

edit;

also removed my avatar hahahaha

edit;

bet you it was the loyal bum fanboys of the real xfactor reporting "omg, this guy stealing all of xfactors glory, do something please!!!!"

Lol
Are you banned?
You should have went with Jackflags :p

That's stupid though because your Origin ID is unique so you weren't exactly xfactor or maybe they thought you were impersonating him. That's really odd. What have Battlederp admins done exactly?

Caporegime
Battlelog administrators have hidden my presentation, avatar and game feed as apparently it isn't in line with their TOS.... However, I am pretty sure that there is nothing in their stupid TOS about copying someone else's presentation etc. unless xfactor's actual presentation/avatar etc. has something offensive in it, which means that the same should also happen to him..... So I have posted in here:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150493815320934/11/

asking to explain what it is, if I get some stupid answer or they can't link me directly to what I rule I am breaking, I feel that I might have to post a pic of a young kid with a ban hammer and the power going to his head thus a wee holiday for me then :D

Also, it is not like I am using his "fame" to promote my own youtube channel etc. as I have linked to his channels........

I can still join servers atm.

edit;

have had about 7 friend requests now lol

edit:

just read through the TOS and I haven't broken any rule:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section11

Last edited:
Permabanned
Don't do that. I posted a picture of Pattymeback photoshopped at the back of a milk carton with the words "Missing, last seen at E3" Earned me a 3 month Battlelog ban lol

Caporegime
Josh, just thinking there, when/if my presentation comes back, tweet xfactor to one of my battle reports where I have 50+ k/d and say "wow excellent game xfactor!"

:D

Don't do that. I posted a picture of Pattymeback photoshopped at the back of a milk carton with the words "Missing, last seen at E3" Earned me a 3 month Battlelog ban lol

hahaha, won't do that then, I can't take 3 months ban! lol

Soldato
I had a feeling something like this would happen. I wonder how many people tweeted they were playing with Jackfrags and whoever he/she/it is? Don't push them or they might perma ban you Nexus.

Soldato
They might well unleash the banhammer if you keep doing it, but I'm not sure which part of the TOS has been violated? They are probably doing this as they don't have any concept of "verified" accounts for well known players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom