The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
If they ban me for no good reason i.e. not breaking any of their TOS then I am entitled to a full refund or a new game, they need to outline what the reason is as I can't see anything in their TOS.

- I haven't used xfactor's "fame" for my own benefit i.e. I am not promoting my own youtube channel etc., everything is linking to his accounts so if anything I am doing him a favour :p
- I am not tarnishing his name in any way (at least I don't recall of posting anything in the chat box that was out of place last night)

Whilst there may be a few who have tweeted about playing with x etc., they can't exactly ban/hide my presentation etc. for that. There are plenty of differences between my account and the real xfactor, the o/0 and l/i, the clans we are in and a few other differences, not to mention the biggest difference, the server locations that we play on and time difference.

It is just a parody account.

If they come back and highlight the rule which I am breaking then I will happily change/remove said area but if they can't, then they have no right to hide the stuff.

Although these are EA/BL admins that we are dealing with so logic isn't their strongest area of expertise....

Last edited:
Soldato
So, I need jet kills, but I checked the servers the other night and I can no longer seem to find any 'flight school' server :(

I'm absolutely dire with jets, so I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. I just want to complete the phantom assignment ;__;

Caporegime
Just been reading through some posts about why certain presentations etc. have been hidden and wow!

As for your presentation, the first line of it does include text which is in violation of the aforementioned guidelines, specifically the "PC Master Race" bit. Once you've edited that out post again and I'll restore it.

Magic - The overall "theme" of your entire presentation is intended to be mocking, which is indeed a form of harassment and the subject is indeed a member of this community as much as you or I. Now, I'll be friendly about it and advise you to remove all of that and change your tack, I'm pretty sure that should someone else come across it you'll find yourself in a bit more hot water than a friendly warning.

apparently he was taking the **** out of Patrick Bach and the magic thing...

Some guys have had to remove alcohol and energy drinks as their avatar since it is a "drug"

LOL

These EA/BL admins need to get a proper job, that is all.

Caporegime
+1!!!! Awful forum, awful admins......

Got a reply:

I got a complaint regarding you directly copying someones profile, down to the gravatar, emblem, and profile information. As well as the name. You change all of that, and you will get your profile back

My post to him:

Ok but what rule is that breaking? Can you please highlight and link the term that I am supposedly in violation of?

- I haven't used xfactor's "fame" for my own benefit i.e. I am not promoting my own youtube channel etc., everything is linking to his accounts so if anything I am doing him a favour :p

- I am not tarnishing his name in any way

- There is nothing defamatory or derogatory

Caporegime
i once caught a battlelog admin he was a hacker. head bloke stepped in said he doesn't hack. i said whats these two aimbot pb bans then ? :p

never got apology.

Caporegime
here we go:

If someone complains that you are copying their profile, we hide it. You are not him.....

People do the same to me, I hide their info until they change it.

I will not unhide everything until you change all that I asked.

my reply

Has this complaint come from xfactor himself? If yes, have you got a screenshot of it? Or can anyone make a complaint? There is plenty of imitation around user profiles and the only prohibition that I can see in the TOS that forbids imitation of DICE and EA staff (of which xfactor is not either) as stated here:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2832654490209888820/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Again though, can you show me where this rule is stated in the TOS? Otherwise, I do not think you have a legitimate basis to make this unilateral decision.

I will stand corrected if you can show me where that rule is published.

thread

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...150493815320934/last/post_2979150494107990374

Caporegime
ha this guy so full of ****

It does not matter where the complaint is from. I will not respond again until you remedy the issue. Thanks

Has no basis for hiding my stuff, can't link me etc. Must be a bum fanboy of xfactor.....

Will be keeping this name for pure badness now :D

EDIT:

actually we should all imitate this mod guy :D

edit:

anyone know of any "good" EA/BL admins that I can contact?

Caporegime
Also, notice how he isn't using his "blue background" status thus just posting it as an opinion.....

o3yO1td.jpg

I wear the trousers in this relationship nexus lol..

Lol those xfactor bald rounded headed fan boys are seriously mad.

Another name change is it?

Yes it felt like domestic violence last night! :p

Nope not yet! Keeping this for badness now although tempted to change my name to that mod's :p

I didn't realise that one of the friend requests were him which I rejected this morning so

1. Either he is butt hurt
2. He feels duped

:D

EDIT:

LOL just seen your hidden post snips

What did you say? :D

Permabanned
No point debating with Battlelol admins they follow their own rule book sponsored by Ronku lol

As for who has their head on their shoulder then eastiv is decent.

Edit just read the post, you're having a debate with poolshark haha he is the biggest **** on there

Oh and eastiv replied, impersonating celebrities lmao well in the gaming world I guess xfactor is a celeb and a ronku sponsored one too. You're fighting a losing battle.

Last edited:
Underboss
Sounds like the Xfactor fanboys are ever so slightly unhappy with you Nexus!

I have changed back to my usual, had 5 different friend requests this PM, I can't handle the fake fame!

Caporegime
Yup, probably will lose the battle but I'LL BE DAMNED IF I AM GOING TO CHANGE IT NOW!!!!!

Want to have some trolling fun first :p

he musta gone on ur account and gone "WTF MY STATS HAVE GONE TRU THE ROOF" then realised how bad of a player he is then cried and then probably made a youtube video about it!

1ThGW.png

I was going to reply with this:

my stats are better thus I hereby claim deed and title to the moniker of xFACTORlGaming, would the real xfactor please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

But thought it might be a bit too much :D

I said maybe he's power hungry and didn't like being owned in game :D

:D

surprised you didn't get banned!

Bet you it was the johnytrolls guy who was arguing with me on golmud about being the real xfactor last night LOL

Josh, you chicken!!! :D

edit:

maybe it was ineedabiggergun and he has finally got me for something! Was certainly obsessing over me for long enough lol

Caporegime
Well looks like I can't troll the mods any more, at least not for a week lol.....

Josh, tony and everyone else please change your names to the mods!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom