The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
So far...

JBL beat Finlay
CM Punk won ladder match
Batista beat Umaga for brand supremacy
Kane beat Chavo Guerrero to win the ECW Championship
Shawn Michaels beat Ric Flair (career threatening match)
Beth Phoenix and Melina beat Ashley and Maria in the Bunny Lumberjack Match

And the triple threat match is up next - Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton

Still to come - Floyd Mayweather vs Big Show and Edge vs Undertaker

Soldato
I bet The Undertaker wins officially but wont win the belt becuase of edge will cheat and get disqualifed. So basically...

Edge Keeps His Belt
and
Undertaker Wins

I hate that rule in WWE...

:(

EDIT :D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Randy Orton retained the RAW championship thingy.
Floyd Mayweather won by KO against Big Show - I actually thought it was a really entertaining match, especially when Floyd started pummeling him with a chair.

And The Undertaker beat Edge to take the Smackdown Championship! :D :D :D (well chuffed about this!)

Man of Honour
OP
Anyone else find it quite moving when Ric Flair asked Michaels to give him the Sweet Chin Music, Shawn really didn't want to and said "I'm sorry" as he knew he'd retired him :(

Excellent event, best Wrestlemania for a while, only dissapointment was Orton retaining the title

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else find it quite moving when Ric Flair asked Michaels to give him the Sweet Chin Music, Shawn really didn't want to and said "I'm sorry" as he knew he'd retired him :(

Excellent event, best Wrestlemania for a while, only dissapointment was Orton retaining the title

Yeah, Orton/Cena/Triple H ended a bit rubbish, I thought Triple H might have sprung them both to take the belt. The ladies match was a bit crap too, lol. Mayweather/Big Show was too contrived, everyone knows that Mayweather wouldn't be allowed to get hurt. On the whole pretty good though.

Soldato
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:01 pm Post subject:
My ponderings:

* Flair and HBK stole the show for me, and what a great way to end arguably the best career ever.

* How did HBK not break every rib though, seriously crazy.

* It is silly how Chavo got burried just for going to see his uncle at TNA, but it was great to see Kane lift the strap.

* MITB is one of the best matches of the year. John Morrison was great, I didnt expect him to do well at all, Shelt was awesome as usual and I was glad to see Punk grab the Briefcase.

* Mayweather is a jerk PERIOD

* Thank god Randy won, people thought it was a forgone conclusion that he was gonna lose. Ultimate Heel on RAW, I hope it stays like that for the near future.

* ROFL at the blackout, I bet Vince was fuming.

* How annoying was the plane buzzing around for like an hour.

* Great show though and the venue looked awesome once it got dark

Back
Top Bottom