The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
I have a feeling AJ will be winning the belt at the next PPV. I think they put the belt on Ambrose because they didn't want it on rollins as they wanted to turn him face, reigns was out for a month. AJ has proven himself as a top talent and I think he has shown the WWE that he is not just some TNA Has been.

I cant wait! I would love to see title v title, AJ v Owens.. Money money money!

Soldato
In the early days of TNA, just after the eight sided ring switch, Joe and AJ were on fire.

I never thought I would see AJ in a WWE ring.

Another TNA original, Bobby Roode will surprise a LOT of people.

People knock TNA but in their prime, they had some amazing talent. It was Hogan and his cronies along with the gullibility of Dixie which turned everything sour.

Soldato
They can't do it quickly enough if you ask me. I quite like Ambrose, but he is stagnating atm imo. Styles is on another level to everyone else on Smackdown.

Absolutely agree. he has given 1000% to make sure that he didn't get brushed off as an EX TNA guy. Vince and HHH have done well letting me do what he does and those matches are sooo good. He is great at elevating anyone to his level. I even liked the AJ/Reigns match as AJ commanded it and although Reigns was looking a bit confused and overwhelmed upped his game and it was a less plodding match which a few of his matches turned into.

Yup ambrose is stagnating. I like him but he honestly does not come across as champ material as he is a little bit too much of a loose cannon.

In the early days of TNA, just after the eight sided ring switch, Joe and AJ were on fire.

I never thought I would see AJ in a WWE ring.

Another TNA original, Bobby Roode will surprise a LOT of people.

People knock TNA but in their prime, they had some amazing talent. It was Hogan and his cronies along with the gullibility of Dixie which turned everything sour.

Yeah I agree, I am REALLY happy to see these guys on the big stage. Even the guys in NXT are not just using it as a stepping stone but actually building a great wwe following. I STILL would love to see Joe/AJ/Roode/Storm/Young in a great Anti Authority/Establishment Stable somewhat similar to when Guerro/Saturn/benoit/malenko came in..

Associate
You can understand del Rio leaving. They have given him nothing good story wise since beating cena for the US title and would be a much bigger draw going back to triple A and lucha underground.

However for Paige I dont see the benefit to her career by leaving

Soldato
I'm sure she'll make plenty of money on the indie circuit and in Japan once she leaves WWE (and work a much lighter schedule), but there's zero chance they'll just let her quit and go somewhere else on her terms. This is a company that suspended Daniel Bryan's contract while he was out of action and forced him to return to TV in order to get it ticking down again, despite him saying it's painful for him to be around wrestling when he's not allowed to compete.

Soldato
So.. as I don't watch RAW or Smackdown I had no idea that HHH had been absent since Wrestlemania. In terms of kayfabe, why has he been away? why did he stare down Mick and Stephanie after he helped put the belt on KO.

I'll prolly find out during Night of Champions, but I'm curious now.

Soldato
So.. as I don't watch RAW or Smackdown I had no idea that HHH had been absent since Wrestlemania. In terms of kayfabe, why has he been away? why did he stare down Mick and Stephanie after he helped put the belt on KO.

I'll prolly find out during Night of Champions, but I'm curious now.

No explanation thus far for any of it.

At this moment, he turned up to hand Owens the strap, that is all we know.

Back
Top Bottom