The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
Well, Matt Hardy at least is doing some stuff with New Wrestling in Japan for the time being with The Young Bucks, which should be amazing! They've been teasing it for ages.

They will almost certainly both go back to WWE after that though.

Soldato
Hope so but I wonder if jeff will be put to challenge for main titles as that's what he did prior to leaving or if they will keep em together. Matt has improved allot solo wise

Caporegime
I really, really hope this doesn't happen, and I'm pretty sure it won't. I mean, why would Brock Lesnar want Goldberg to lose?

Wwe logic, what makes sense to them doesn't make sense to anyone else. I mean this is the company that somehow ****** up the easiest angle that ever was with the wcw invasion storyline.

Soldato
Wwe logic, what makes sense to them doesn't make sense to anyone else. I mean this is the company that somehow ****** up the easiest angle that ever was with the wcw invasion storyline.

Sigh...Oh I know, who am I kidding they probably will do it.

^Mind games...Brock Lesnar doesn't give a **** for mind games!

Caporegime
That was probably the worst ppv since the ECW December to Dismember cluster****.

As for the Goldberg match, he said he wanted his kid to see him wrestle..He's had 2 matches so far and still not wrestled.

Caporegime
Someone needs to get Kevin Owens on a diet, he can probably barely see his feet as it is. Looked practically pregnant with how far his shirt was stuck out in front of him.

Soldato
I didn't see that actually. Tbh, I was so unenthusiastic about the build-up(and I don't watch RAW) that I didn't really know any of the matches beforehand

Soldato
Go back and watch it. The video package before is all you really need. Pretty much a stereotypical British tea loving gentleman and the guy who says that being a stereotype is stupid.

Then the bash the living **** out of each other with some seriously stiff looking shots!

Soldato
That was probably the worst ppv since the ECW December to Dismember cluster****.

As for the Goldberg match, he said he wanted his kid to see him wrestle..He's had 2 matches so far and still not wrestled.

He's here for a specific time-frame which ends at Wrestlemania when he loses to Brock, naturally they are keeping him uninjured.

Caporegime
He's here for a specific time-frame which ends at Wrestlemania when he loses to Brock, naturally they are keeping him uninjured.

Well aware of how long he's here for, but the fact remains in his 2 matches he's done a grand total of 2 different moves, 3 spears and 2 jackhammers. Was ok for a shock result for one match but i think most people expected a bit more out of that match last night.

Soldato
Terrible PPV... Utterly terrible.. :eek:

Only decent matches were Joe vs Zayn (Although it looked like Joe was having an O face when he was putting Zayn to sleep) and the CWC was pretty good.

Looks like The Hardys have signed a contract with ROH... But rumors have it that its a short term deal.

Caporegime
So Strowman on raw backs down to undertaker for no apparent reason, a guy who's 50, wrestles..oh wait this is wwe..he "sports entertains" about 3 times a year and has dodgy hips. Seems legit.

We're at that time of year where everyone gazes longingly at the Wrestlemania logo to set up a match like everyone is ignorant of the fact that its going to occur then :rolleyes:. And considering ppv's for a long time have been nothing more than a glorified version of raw (the only differences being length and people are somehow more likely to kick out of a finisher at a PPV, especially Wrestlemania) i'm not really seeing the anticipation for it.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's also the time of the year where WWE decides to throw all its year round talent under the bus so some pensioners can get a nice payday.

Why have Goldberg win the title?! Him and Lesnar didn't need the title on the line for their match. Jobbing out KO in 20 seconds in the process. Same with Strowman and Undertaker

Back
Top Bottom