The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Man of Honour
OP
Made me like her more if anything :D

That video that was released today of her getting covered as well as the NXT belt....I think that may be the end of her in the WWE, that will not go down well

Soldato
Yuk, Made me cringe to be honest.

Yep, I think its her gone from the WWE. They cant have girls that are suppose to be inspired by her do a search for WWE Paige and be confronted with that content Just like they maintained with Chyna. I am not condoning the leak but people in their positions must be the most careful they can be if that's their thing they are in to. When the internet/cloud is just data, attractive(And not so attractive) women/actresses/celebs will be a target for people looking to hack them. While I understand that they may have taken photos and videos on the spur of the moment or to feel daring etc but after the first hack it must have been obvious that if you have this content on your phone you will be a target to be hacked.

Should they wish to take private/personal/sexual pics/video surely they have enough money to be able to buy a brand new IPhone, not connect it to the wifi or phone network and keep it physically secure in a safe when not in use, just to be as sure as you can be. Unfortunately its the way of the world now.

Caporegime
It's funny how stale Heymans promos are becoming, just a never ending diatribe of "My Client, Brrrrrrrrrock Lesnarrrrrr" over and over. He must have used that 4 or 5 times during his in ring waffle last night.

Soldato
I have a feeling the Hardys are going to show up at WM. Considering WWE have been tweeting sly "Broken" references it wouldn't surprise me if the Hardys have had the lawyers at WWE check out the terms of their contract and they are confident TNA haven't got a case.

Caporegime
I have a feeling the Hardys are going to show up at WM. Considering WWE have been tweeting sly "Broken" references it wouldn't surprise me if the Hardys have had the lawyers at WWE check out the terms of their contract and they are confident TNA haven't got a case.

Either Mania or the night after on Raw, seems to be the time when people appear.

Soldato
Well theory for hardyz return was if a ladder showed up in tag match on raw it was a hint to them, of course a ladder appeared, they lost the titles at Roh last night, this was despite Jeff doing an interview saying they would still be there, Matt also said goodbye after the roh match, I think the theory holds up, they will crash the ladder match at mania tonight

Soldato
I hope not. They are doing great stuff in the indies, and If they do join WWE they should be on smackdown!
There too big for indie scene though that's the problem it also won't pay much for them I'd of thought I there in there early 40s now I can't see them wrestling for another 10 plus years, Jeff has said his past injuries all ready make him more wary

Soldato
Below is the current card for tonight:

Hosts: The New Day

WWE Universal Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg

WWE Title Match
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match for the RAW Women's Title
Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley

WWE United States Title Match
Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Baron Corbin vs. Dean Ambrose

Triple Threat Ladder Match for the RAW Tag Team Titles
Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Sheamus & Cesaro vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

Six-Pack Challenge for the SmackDown Women's Title
Naomi vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. Natalya vs. Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss

Non-Sanctioned Match
Triple H vs. Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse
Special Guest Ring Announcer: Al Roker

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles

Kickoff Pre-show: WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Neville

Kickoff Pre-show: Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman, Goldust, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Primo, Epico, Bo Dallas, Jinder Mahal, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Tian Bing, Mark Henry, Killian Dain

Soldato
I wont be able to watch till tomorrow evening so i hope to avoid spoilers, Also the new day are just annoying, id like Hardyz to return just to kick there ass. I expect Jericho to lose as im sure he wants out again to focus on Fozzy

Caporegime
Funny how all the hype for Big Show and Shaq has died off due to Shaq changing his mind in the last 4 or so weeks. Would have been a terrible match regardless, just wonder what was going on behind the scenes that he suddenly stopped talking about it earlier in the year.

Caporegime
Why do they insist on doing these round table things with Renee Young like this is an actual legit Sport? Just seems like they're trying to shoehorn in things other actual Sports do.

Caporegime
The ic belt is so worthless it's now a Pre show worthy title. Even the women's title managed to make it to the main show. Ah well the glorified raw now begins.

Caporegime
Amazing wwe somehow managed to get over 70,000 into an arena with a max capacity of 65k. They never get tired of exaggerations, heights, weight, attendance numbers etc.

Back
Top Bottom