The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Associate
Yeah it just feels wrong, I don't really think Becky is on the same level as the other three tbh, most of my friends have stopped watching WWE because its the same old crap and when they do have something interesting like The Fiend they somehow manage to balls that up too.

Soldato
So it's of the progressive world of Saudi Arabia tonight. I wonder how they will book the Universal title match? After the last PPV debacle how will they protect Th Feind if Seth is going to retain? Or has Vince already decided to flush Bray Wyatt's new character down the toilet?

Soldato
i'm kinda surprised Bray is there at all, if they're intending to use the Fiend persona; last I heard, Aleister Black was barred from going due to all his demonic tattoos, i'd have thought there'd be similar issues w/ the Fiend, who's arguably darker/nastier than any incarnation of Undertaker/Kane.

Associate
Good on him for doing something like that but no doubt someone at higher up may punish him for showing act of kindness or something silly maybe.
Been seeing speculations CM Punk might return to WWE for Smackdown but not because of WWE but because of Fox offering contract or something.

Associate
Yeah I have heard something similar, I have only got back into wrestling again the last year so I missed all the Punk stuff. I might have to go back and watch some stuff because everyone loved it and I feel like I'm missing out.

Associate
I still find it difficult to stomach how mediocre WWE's product is when you see the sheer amount of talent they have, I bet they could half both brands rosters and still have the best. To me though WWE feels like its outgrown itself and the sheer amount of wrestling they put out is too much imo.

Associate
Can't wait for the 31st October (Thursday) I have 12 people coming over to watch Braun Strowman vs Tyson Fury and Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez on Sky box office which starts at 17:00 all the way live from Saudi Arabia. Tune in guys and gals and don't forget to buy that extra EXTRA food and drink, sit back and relax.

Back
Top Bottom