The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Associate
Honestly still processing this news, i've been a huge fan of bray wyatt for a long time and always felt that they always dropped the ball with him. Truly one of the most creative and charismatic wrestlers of any generation and was well loved by his peers, gonna miss you bray :(

image.png

Last edited:
Associate
I want really a fan of what I'd seen of Bray but nevertheless, far too young for him to pass and leave behind his family. I assume SRS was given permission to release the cause in order to stop any speculation.

Soldato
Reports are saying he had a heart attack. He was having heart related problems for a while and was made worse by COVID-19.

This is really shocking he was only 36, I don't think I've ever seen a more creatively talented wrestler in all the time I've watch professional wrestling. I feel especially bad for Erick Rowan who's now lost two of his friends and Wyatt family stable mates.

Soldato
I have another ticketmaster question for those more familiar with the app. Doesn't really matter, as you can just use the app itself, but it says you can save the tickets to the googlewallet, just incase there are any connectivity problems, except there's no option :confused:
Use the web portal, not the app, option there to add to Google wallet.

Soldato
Use the web portal, not the app, option there to add to Google wallet.

Thanks. That's got it, he was able to add both to the google wallet through there. Bit weird that Ticketmaster tells you, you can do it as a backup in case of no connectivity or issues, but then doesn't let you go through the app.

Soldato
check your tickets are the ones w/ the entrance colour code/gate on, they've just updated them.

been trying to make sense of Wembley's rules about taking stuff in. seems you can't take water but can take an empty plastic bottle - if the security let you take it in, there seems to be many reports of them saying no despite it being in the rules.
was looking to take my DSLR camera, one place says you can take a camera as long as it's not in a bag, another says no "large bodied" cameras - well what does that constitute? Mailed them a couple days ago, no reply, thanks for the customer service. Got some cacky shots at the WWE showa i was at years back, was hoping for some more decent shots on my much better cemra but it looks like it's just going to be safer not to bother, otherwise security might get pissy then i'll have to fork out for a storage locker or whatever - too far away to run the camera back to the car/hotel if they kick up.

Last edited:
Soldato
check your tickets are the ones w/ the entrance colour code/gate on, they've just updated them.

He said they have the colour zone on them, nothing about a specific gate though. Exactly the same in the wallet and the ticketmaster app (which I assume updates live). I'll get it doubled checked with him tomorrow though.

been trying to make sense of Wembley's rules about taking stuff in. seems you can't take water but can take an empty plastic bottle - if the security let you take it in, there seems to be many reports of them saying no despite it being in the rules.
was looking to take my DSLR camera, one place says you can take a camera as long as it's not in a bag, another says no "large bodied" cameras - well what does that constitute? Mailed them a couple days ago, no reply, thanks for the customer service. Got some cacky shots at the WWE showa i was at years back, was hoping for some more decent shots on my much better cemra but it looks like it's just going to be safer not to bother, otherwise security might get pissy then i'll have to fork out for a storage locker or whatever - too far away to run the camera back to the car/hotel if they kick up.

Brother was going to take a Panasonic G3, also found the "large bodied camera" vague. Said he found another site that pretty much said removable lens=no go. Will ask him for the site tommorrow, but seems safer just to not bother. Don't really see anything but phone cameras in the crowd when you watch on tv.

Last edited:
Soldato
check the "ticket details" bit, should have a gate on it. not sure it actually matters to be honest, probably just saves you going i n the "wrong" gate and having to walk halfway around the arena.

my mail said "If you’ve already saved your tickets to your Wallet prior to receiving this email, you'll need to delete the saved tickets and download them again from the Ticketmaster App or your online account via a mobile web browser. This will ensure that you have the most up to date version of the tickets." ~ couldn't find a delete option but when i looked it had the colour and gate on so should be ok. Think the Wallet might be an Apple thing?

yeah, mine's a fixed lens, but i think it might just be better not to bother, not sure i could get much in the way of a good pic anyway, got some canny pic of Rammstein at the DOwnloads but we were slightly elevated, on the hill.

Soldato
check the "ticket details" bit, should have a gate on it. not sure it actually matters to be honest, probably just saves you going i n the "wrong" gate and having to walk halfway around the arena.

my mail said "If you’ve already saved your tickets to your Wallet prior to receiving this email, you'll need to delete the saved tickets and download them again from the Ticketmaster App or your online account via a mobile web browser. This will ensure that you have the most up to date version of the tickets." ~ couldn't find a delete option but when i looked it had the colour and gate on so should be ok. Think the Wallet might be an Apple thing?

yeah, mine's a fixed lens, but i think it might just be better not to bother, not sure i could get much in the way of a good pic anyway, got some canny pic of Rammstein at the DOwnloads but we were slightly elevated, on the hill.

Nope, definitely no gate.

Checked the website and the ticketmaster app which should have the most up to date, if they have changed. Both tickets are colour zone only. Closest thing to a gate is "entrance" under details, that says level two west, which isn't a gate. Also had him check email, no emails saying tickets updated. Only an email today which was the same as an early one just saying "tickets are in your account, for offline use save to google wallet/apple wallet, screenshots not accepted and so on". No emails about updated tickets and nothing changed in the app.

So either ticketmaster are just slow, or only certain tickets are getting specific gates.

Last edited:
Soldato
odd, i'm on TM too. looking online, it has the ticket w/ scrolly logo at the top, the seat details, then the QR, then "turnstile G" directly below, and at the bottom it says the colour and which block to enter through.
Like i said, it's probably just advice for the easiest route in, looking at a map each of the colours have several gates so as long as you're at the right colour there shouldn't be an issue.

Soldato
Where's everyone sitting?

I'm in red zone, section 235. Middle tier.

It's over in the corner, so quite a long way from the ring. Going with my son, 13, really quite looking forward to it.

What time are you all planning to arrive? I think we might try to be in for 5, would be good to catch the MJF/Cole tag

Back
Top Bottom