The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Associate
I was an avid WWF/WWE watcher up until about 2005 when I old enough to find booze and women lol.

Started watching AEW around May last year and it's genuinely been the most fun I've had watching wrestling since the Attitude error. The Mrs loves it too haha! We just purposely suspend our disbelief and treat it almost like you would a boxing match.

Vince being back with a villainous moustache is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Soldato
owt but £400 seems you'll need binoculars, given the size of the place. if i pay that money to sit and watch the titantron i might as well pay £25 and sit in the comfort of my own home. The fact that says "[plus booking fee]" means ********* will probably add £60 per ticket and then i have £100 travel and maybe £100 hotel on top.
gonna have look at what's on offer on the day, but it's about 99% i won't buy ~ especially since i'm willing to put money on TB doing their usual trick of pre-hiving all the good stuff onto their own scalper sites and/or implementing their "dynamic pricing" policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Bought four tickets for All In this morning via the Fite pre-sale. Ticketmaster was awful as always but got there in the end, anyone else going for it?

Associate
Floor seats on the pitch, Block U, top left of the red ones. Wasn't what I was shooting for but Ticketmaster just auto assigns tickets based on what you're willing to spend, so after rolling the dice a few times picked the best of what had been offered.

Soldato
yeah.all those "service" fees and you can't even pick a seat. ton of complaints on that Reddit thread.

90k seating apparently, and around £25 service charges, TM sucking off £2.25million for absolutely shocking service.

Associate
Got 4 tickets in 211 this morning so I'm very happy as long as all the sign holding people don't block my view

I had floor seating at clash in the castle and would never do that again as I couldn't see anything the whole show apart from on the big screens as I am quite short and couldn't see over the people in front of me

I'm much happier to be in tiered seating this time and very excited as I've never been to Wembley before

Soldato
Sign-holding seems to be a thing of the past mostly, at AEW anyways. ont he TV shows, there's a few on the camera-facing seats but not much to speak of generally around the venues - at least not compared to how i remember the WWE shows/crowds during the late 90s.

Associate
The fees on mine added 65 quid to the total, so £400 for 4 tickets, so not as high fee wise as I expected but still a lot considering the user experience they provide.

Soldato
Going with my brother, got tickets in 229.

First time using ticketmaster with a big event and can't say anything good about it. My brother was signed in, ready to go well before 11 for the normal pre-register sale on Tuesday. 11 hits, site claims he has too many connections or something along those lines before kicking him/making him reload the page, despite having only one page open. Reload and now there are 2000+ in the queue ahead, by the time he is in again, only things that are offered are the £30 or so nosebleeds.

He leaves it until today, as didn't have any codes or access to any of the other pre-sales. Today, a little better, except it again only offered nosebleeds for around 10 minutes, before suddenly offering a pair in 229. Success, except now it rejects his card for no reason :mad:, luckily has paypal, so just used that and finally success.

Overall happy with the tickets we have, but ticketmaster was a shambles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom