The "bracket system", or "bracketing system" (as named by myself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I've got a pretty good C++ skeleton to help Angus with his programming career.

Code:
				#include <ioAngus> 	
#include <brackets.hHiggins>	
using namespace std;

bool	whichBrackets? (),[],{}
int	failureOnWeb
const char noob

int main ()
{
              void bracketSyndrome();

bracketSyndrome();

return 0;
}

Soldato
Seriously though, hasn't this gone on long enough? He can't even use his own system (as named by himself, in case you forgot) properly, and is quite blatantly doing this to annoy. Up til now I've happily ignored him but now he gets his own thread?! The power that allowed him this is feeding the troll and should rethink.

Angus, I've told you before - your system does NOT work for other people, it is harder to read than standard English, or even than txt ***. Stop using it on other people, it is in no way beneficial and you're making a mockery of yourself.

/sigh

Soldato
The thing is all that is put in the brackets is either stupidly obvious or does need to be.

"They (my parents)" for example

"My Parents" whats wrong with just typing that?

*rolls eyes tbh*

Man of Honour
Great, you have managed to take what would probably have been a few really simple paragraphs and completely screw them up.

Congratulations, are you enjoying this attention?

Permabanned
I (for one) found the above mentioned article (on the use of brackets ((or "bracketing" )) very helpful. I'd like to see this system (regardless of general opinion) introduced to any [and all] future posts by fellow OCUK members <non gender specific use of word "fellow" implying a kindred spirit within this forum {electronic though it is} My son (being of the age of 13 years old) will no doubt adopt this technique when commiting himself <and of course no others> to his upcoming exams. In closing yes

Angus I am dismayed ( nay [digusted] ) at the {apparent} lack (o)(f) brackets upon thine site of the web (hallowed internet goddliness that it is) please go foth and rectify this most ( malevolent ) oversight

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok, after the first few posts by Angus(who named the "bracket system" or "bracketing system") I really can't be bothered with him(Angus Higgins[member of this forum{"Overclockers UK"[the company with the slogan "only the best performance hardware"]}]) so I have ignored him. Seriously, do you think we can't remember whether you named the "bracketing system" or not?! You only need to post it in the OP, not every post which is remotely related to it.

left squared bracket as named by myself right square bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom