Votes: 121 30.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 103 26.0%
  • Somewhat dissatisfied

Votes: 79 19.9%
  • Very dissatisfied

Votes: 67 16.9%

• Total voters
So with the personal allowance going up, how does that make me worse off, as far as i see it i can work more part time without paying tax, it will get me another 2K to spend on nice stuff, which will help growth?

then you have to also outlaw booze. it harms society much much more.

personal choice and all that

i have a cig , on my own , in the garden or in the corner of the works car park

tommy two pints gets wasted and goes off round town assaulting people and damaging property

im sick though apparently

New fact alert: Higher rate tax threshold will be CUT to just over £41K, dragging upto 300k more ppl into 40p band

We're all in this together lol.

Smokers are not scum. They are stupid.

The companies, now they are scum.

Its a dirty, vile habbit that should be made illegal. :D

COME AT ME SMOKERS!

It is 'KNOW' but of course I'm more stupid than you aren't I?

And the comma shouldn't be there. Basic stuff. I guess I was less stupid than you when I was in junior school?

What you just said was that companies are stupid. :rolleyes:

So with the personal allowance going up, how does that make me worse off, as far as i see it i can work more part time without paying tax, it will get me another 2K to spend on nice stuff, which will help growth?

Because even though your allowance increases, everything you are going to buy increases as well.

Labour sucks so much.

They only really aim for sound bites and media friendly quotes, it's all spin, it's all bs.

What's their alternative? They don't have one. They just smack talk the Tories and Lib Dems instead of proposing a good set of alternatives, or even supporting the good things that the coalition is doing for poor people.

The coalition has done some good things here and they've done it whilst paying down the debt that was taken out by Labour themselves. Did Miliband focus on that? Why would he, he can't focus on mistakes that Labour has made can he. Surely paying off the massive debt is important? Not according to Labour, better to make some 'hilarious' jibes at the 'same old Tories' for doing positive things.

The country is in trouble, there is no miracle solution where we can go back to spending way beyond our means. Lets also be clear that we still are paying way beyond our means, we're not even close to breaking even, or really starting to pay off the astronomical debt. If they are complaining this much now, how much will they complain when we're closer to breaking even?

When Miliband was standing there calling the Tories millionaires, with Ed Balls and Harman nodding and laughing behind him, what good has that done? A bunch of millionaires who try extremely hard to pretend they're not, taunting a bunch of millionaires who don't try quite as hard to pretend they're not. Ridiculous.

New fact alert: Higher rate tax threshold will be CUT to just over £41K, dragging upto 300k more ppl into 40p band

We're all in this together lol.

there is always something hidden in the budget and this is it, this will hit middle earners hard, as we all know especially in the south east a salary of £41K is not a lot

he does, I have just compared pre-election pictures of him to ones from budget today, and yes he has a lot more weight around his face

I was asking you to provide your solution to sorting out this country and how you would budget. Instead, you're hellbent on sharing your stupid little snidey comments on the Conservatives and their supporters.

i have a cig , on my own , in the garden or in the corner of the works car park

tommy two pints gets wasted and goes off round town assaulting people and damaging property

im sick though apparently
In the case you just gave I would say you both are sick.
The vast amount of people who drink have no problems due to it and some even benefit from it health wise. Only at the extreme end are there problems.

The vast amount of people who smoke have problems due to it and it’s bad for everyone with zero health benefits.

If smoking was invented today it would be illegal from day 1. So yes smoking is sick.

Last edited:
go on explain why its going to encourage people to "come here" and pay tax, because its probably the most failed logic I have ever seen outside the daily mail

It's very simple, when someone is looking where they are going to go. Tax is high on the list. Are they going to come to the uk with the highest rate or another country. Just look at sports players, especially f1 drivers who don't need to stay in uk and look where they are living. They've left uk due to tax and with it any revunue we would get from their 10's of millions of wages.

The reason I vote Conservative is because while times are hard, cuts need to be made.
Since the first con-dem budget they have tried things, they have tried to cut the deficit, ok somethings have no worked like the 50p, but why not think outside the box?

After each budget, rather than say, "why didnt you do X" all labour do is make jokes, look like children and make insults.

It is absolutely ridiculous and frankly all it does it make them look like idiots. Reminding people why we are in such a crap state.

When Miliband was standing there calling the Tories millionaires, with Ed Balls and Harman nodding and laughing behind him, what good has that done? A bunch of millionaires who try extremely hard to pretend they're not, taunting a bunch of millionaires who don't try quite as hard to pretend they're not. Ridiculous.

and a bunch of people who's official income at the very least is determined by parliament so the point is pretty irrelevant seeing as it was relating to income tax. They're all paid pretty much the same.

Very embarrassing for Labour. No class at all in that speech, even brown could pull off a better statement than that and blair I actually quite enjoyed watching.

He's just a trainwreck and labour need someone better to at least hold the coalition to account.

I hope it's ed balls... that would be HILARIOUS. That guy literally makes my skin crawl.

I was asking you to provide your solution to sorting out this country and how you would budget. Instead, you're hellbent on sharing your stupid little snidey comments on the Conservatives and their supporters.

touched a nerve much! I know how you voted, and yes we can all blame you when we are dying in the streets cos the tories killed the NHS

there is no sorting out to be done, other than improving social welfare, taking money back from the banks and renationalising gas, oil and electric, build a financial system which is broken and make the greedy capitalists pay for destroying society

Back
Top Bottom