*** The Car Cleaning Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crappy Megs products! :mad:

2012-09-13%2018.27.09.jpg

less than 6 months.

It's a wash mit but the skin has de laminated or whatever you want to call it so I have a bald patch :(

It's not even the part of the mit that gets used the most, its the finger tip section that should be getting the wear.

I spent the afternoon vacuuming and cleaning/washing down my interior but I don't know the best way to get my seats clean, and also there's scuffing and stains on my doors which I don't know how to remove or cover up. Any suggestions? It's an old 51 plate car now so i'm not expecting miracles but I'd like to be able to improve on it. The last picture shows the only cleaning products I have.

P9oBb.jpg

AnNZ4.jpg

LIrDD.jpg

6ewF7.jpg

yrxeK.jpg

fmUNt.jpg

Hey Guys,

Ive got a couple of deapish scratchs on mine and the missus cars plus a tone of swirls and figured it was time to give them a polish properly and start to maintain them better.

I dont have a huge budget for this so say capped at £100 what can I get in terms of machine polisher which will last and compound pads.

Im pretty new to this so still reading up but was really impressed with this which one of my cars (clio) is suffering from hense me getting it sorted.

sorry if this question has been asked in the past.

Regarding car cleaning products, do they have a use by/shelf life etc.

I have some Triplewax car shampoo and numerous autoglym polishes and products, they have been unused for about 4 years as i didnt really love my current car. Hopefully a new purchase this weekend will mean that i will regularly be cleaning my car again, however i dont want to go throwing products at it that may do more harm then good.

Whats the general concensus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom