The correct way to eat a custard slice?

Soldato
chomp down on one end, then lick off the custard oozing out the edges. Repeat at other end and lick off any other excess custard. Then enjoy your slightly thinner and more manageable custard slice.

Soldato
If you dont want to get custard all over your shirt - just pick up the whole thing, put the whole thing in your mouth and then try not to choke as your chew through awesomeness

be careful though as one time i tried this i coughed and icing sugar came out of my nose...

Permabanned
Was scratching my head, a correct way to eat custard tarts? Have I been eating them incorrectly, is there some etiquette that is correct for eating a custard tart?

I just put them in my mouth, should I do a little dance before I eat it perhaps?

12922168.jpg

Soldato
Was scratching my head, a correct way to eat custard tarts? Have I been eating them incorrectly, is there some etiquette that is correct for eating a custard tart?

I just put them in my mouth, should I do a little dance before I eat it perhaps?

custard SLICE, not tart

anyone can eat a tart, were talking about SLICES - get with the programme :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom