The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Soldato
ACAB. I wonder how much witness testimony from 1 officer will be weighted in court Vs the mountain of lack of any other evidence.

I hope none, cops are human, some are amazing people who save lives, others are utter scum.

I had to chuckle there Hurf, which is it - "ACAB" or "some are amazing people who save lives" - as it it can't be both, assuming you understand what ACAB actually means :D

Soldato
I had to chuckle there Hurf, which is it - "ACAB" or "some are amazing people who save lives" - as it it can't be both, assuming you understand what ACAB actually means :D

:D:D:D

I believe fundamentally, the police and law systems in the UK are broken. By virtue of upholding said broken system, and being part of the institution, you are a B.

That doesn’t mean you can’t be an amazing lovely person who saves lives. I’ve got 2 friends who are cops from mma and I routinely shout ACAB at them, but they also know they would be who I would want turning up if I someone called 999 (society does not operate in a void and there’s little alternative for many people), plus they hate a lot of their colleagues which says a lot when good cops dislike so many other cops.

Soldato
The problem is with the Police they're been lowering their standards and having their hands tied with policy and crap like that.
2 of my best mates have been coppers, both left due to the amount of paperwork and crap they have to do and being annoyed at having to arrest the same bellends week after week because the justice system is a mess.

Man of Honour
I pay smidge over a grand I think for my Mercedes AMG GT R 4L Twin Turbo….sorry Bi-Turbo (must sleep with superchargers) 2018 non ppf things

Back
Top Bottom