The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Soldato
Op had a favourite corner in Morrisons where he liked to boot it as the sound his illegal exhaust made was pant twitching. Op got section 59 for being a yob. Op is rich so has the means to waste police time and try and squirm out of it, despite fully acknowledging he did it.
You're not one of the police officers are you?

Vby4eOD.png

Associate
Iirc it goes on the driver as well. If kindai is caught nailing the throttle in another car then that car can be impounded.
yes you are correct it seems even though he had his licence and birth certificate they didnt believe he wasnt the guy from bristol caught with the s59 duh
'despite living in the midlands ...

Soldato
As an update, the judge has accepted the legal arguments for the review which means the police attempt to have the review dismissed has failed.

At this stage it will likely be several months now until it has any outcome the court has informed me.

Probably just in time for it to expire anyway :cry:

Could you now go to PSD and point out how shocking the police case has been against you? I’m sure they will want to know how their officers are handing out offences but are unable to keep track of evidence?

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Could you now go to PSD and point out how shocking the police case has been against you? I’m sure they will want to know how their officers are handing out offences but are unable to keep track of evidence?

Already have, and had a reply, ill scan the letter tomorrow if I can find it, basically said "they did nuffin wrong guv".

Soldato
S59 stays with the car and causes a nightmare for the driver. There are a couple of examples in this thread of folks unknowingly purchasing cars with S59 markers and then having to get shot of them fairly quickly due to unnecessary attention.
Yes, post sale. There is no way to know if a car has a S59 on it when purchasing other than asking the owner. Therefore, it has no impact on the value of the car. None.

Soldato
Ah yes, an anonymous free text box where anyone can submit literally anything is the last word in reliable witness testimony. :rolleyes:
Once you've recovered your nose from Kindais backside you'll realise that comment was made before he even bought it

Edit: Altho the plate was his all along so maybe he does just drive like an inconsiderate person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom