The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Soldato
ACAB. I wonder how much witness testimony from 1 officer will be weighted in court Vs the mountain of lack of any other evidence.

I hope none, cops are human, some are amazing people who save lives, others are utter scum.

Reactions: mjt
Soldato
I can’t find the original post regarding the police issue, can anyone nutshell? I’m having a confusing time trying to work out what was the cause of all this :cry:
Op had a favourite corner in Morrisons where he liked to boot it as the sound his illegal exhaust made was pant twitching. Op got section 59 for being a yob. Op is rich so has the means to waste police time and try and squirm out of it, despite fully acknowledging he did it.

Caporegime
Op had a favourite corner in Morrisons where he liked to boot it as the sound his illegal exhaust made was pant twitching. Op got section 59 for being a yob. Op is rich so has the means to waste police time and try and squirm out of it, despite fully acknowledging he did it.

The biggest problem with this is the police haven't done their job properly. Evidence going missing, statements not being made by the 472 officers there.

Caporegime
Right, but he isn't looking for a procedural change outcome and pat on the back - he wants his S59 removed. It's purely selfish.

He wants it removed because the officers acted like chodes.
They used unnecessary force (6 of them ffs). They tried to charge him with x, y and z, charges which clearly were not applicable.

OcUK Staff

How is he wasting police time?

Should he be a victim and bullied by police because they are jealous he owns a nice car?

People have different personalities and different reactions to nice cars. The majority like nice cars and want to know more and it creates positive discussion.

On the other hand you have the people who decide someone is a rude word because they drive a nice car or are responsible for the rainforest getting cut down or it just creates jealousy so they act unfriendly towards such person just because they have a nice car.

It is sad but the issue is here that the police should be neutral but clearly in this case their jealousy has caused them to abuse their power and essentially attempt to bully the OP.

The only waste of police time is down to the officers decisions themselves, six officers because someone drives a nice car, now that is a true waste of police time.

@kindai is 110% doing the right thing as their is no place in this world for bullies or abuse of power, you go get em lad and to all the jealous zee lots grow up because behind the scenes the OP works hard, is smart and does so much for charity and making children who may not see next year put a smile on their face.

If I don’t like someone’s car I don’t offend them or in fact I don’t bother at all people make their own choices for their own happiness and it’s the latter all that matters.

Soldato
It will have absolutely nothing to do with the resale of the car? What an odd viewpoint
S59 stays with the car and causes a nightmare for the driver. There are a couple of examples in this thread of folks unknowingly purchasing cars with S59 markers and then having to get shot of them fairly quickly due to unnecessary attention.

OcUK Staff
S59 stays with the car and causes a nightmare for the driver. There are a couple of examples in this thread of folks unknowingly purchasing cars with S59 markers and then having to get shot of them fairly quickly due to unnecessary attention.

Well its not hurting values he is like 20-30k up on what he paid.

Also I think a general S59 last 12 months.
Also when a vehicle is sold the new keeper and write to the issuing constabulary with proof of new ownership and request it’s removed.

Soldato

Also when a vehicle is sold the new keeper and write to the issuing constabulary with proof of new ownership and request it’s removed.
How many section 59s have you received for nailing the throttle on the supermarket run?

:D

Associate

yes its 12months but for us we tried all the writing to issuing constabulary etc had all the proof and they still would not remove it. maybe we were just unlucky , maybe not the problem of certain officers with too much power has been around a long time.
we could have gone down the legal route but to us it would have been too much money in the long run so my son decided to get shut abroad, because he had that option.
on a ordinary car like a 5 series it would have had financial implications if he had sold it in this country and told the new owner about the s59 but in france no difference. he just didnt want 6 months or so of being stopped all the time and the hassle it would bring.

personally i think its a horrible system that a marker is put on a car . why not just put it on the driver or better still charge the driver and prosecute.
if they have enough evidence for the s59 then prosecute, its like a caution but with teeth, so any officer can stop the vehicle at a later date and have it removed.
no doubt in the ops case the police would probably do a photo op outside there headquarters or post it on facebook etc. all we want is for them to do there job...........

Last edited:
Caporegime
yes its 12months but for us we tried all the writing to issuing constabulary etc had all the proof and they still would not remove it. maybe we were just unlucky , maybe not the problem of certain officers with too much power has been around a long time.
we could have gone down the legal route but to us it would have been too much money in the long run so my son decided to get shut abroad, because he had that option.
on a ordinary car like a 5 series it would have had financial implications if he had sold it in this country and told the new owner about the s59 but in france no difference. he just didnt want 6 months or so of being stopped all the time and the hassle it would bring.

personally i think its a horrible system that a marker is put on a car . why not just put it on the driver or better still charge the driver and prosecute.
if they have enough evidence for the s59 then prosecute, its like a caution but with teeth, so any officer can stop the vehicle at a later date and have it removed.
no doubt in the ops case the police would probably do a photo op outside there headquarters or post it on facebook etc. all we want is for them to do there job...........

It's put on the car because it can be done remotely. If members of the public report the driving they won't know who the driver is any many cars have multiple drivers. It may well be that there isn't a registered keeper.

Back
Top Bottom