The Diddler

I remember watching some dating TV show that Yung Filly did where someone would choose their date by looking round a few people's houses to see if they could judge what they might be like, was kind of funny in a high energy youtuber way.

Really does seem to be endemic in the entertainment world.

Last edited:
The abc documentary was damming, most of what's shown was known already but it's a primetime documentary by a big network putting all the details together and the message is clear. Strong relation to R Kelly's allegations too, almost too similar actually

Irc he's one of the biggest contributors to make a wish foundation. Certainly seems to have turned around since the early days.
aye, he came across as a right little scrote early in his career - but I’m now thinking that if he was being abused and given lambo’s, it’s not really surprising he was acting the ****

Irc he's one of the biggest contributors to make a wish foundation. Certainly seems to have turned around since the early days.
Wow google says he helped over 250 people, and that was before he got ill with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome.

Most celebs don't bother with charities etc until it affects them personally and then they want to raise awareness etc.

It's weird that he seems to have stayed kinda normal and aged properly, unlike a lot of child stars who never seem to age mentally

Last edited:
I saw this one a few weeks ago

some of his other videos are kinda funny too, he works at a gas station in some hood, he usually trolls the customers trying to give the guys pink lighters etc

Back
Top Bottom