The disappearance of Nicola Bulley

Caporegime
Which asks the question why this area was not searched more thoroughly. What a **** show from the police searching and investigation all round.

It may well have been. Bodies move in water. She could have been somewhere else and has floated there. Or as I pointed out much earlier in the thread the sonar could have encountered shadowing or interference.

Soldato
Think there is still
Hopefully this brings a sad closure to this whole affair and all the idiots can go back to looking for Maddy leaving this poor family in peace to grieve.

Sure Mr 'deffo not in the river' will get his mug on the tv before long to explain how his world beating kit didn't find her.

They still need to determine the cause of death. It sounds like it could still be suicide OR foul play.

There is no closure yet. If it's foul play then they have a lot of investigation to do and no closure

Last edited:
Soldato
But they didnt. The public handled it appallingly. The police said she was in the river. Guess what?

An expert came and gave them the wrong information. He is the Farage of river searchers.

I feel the police should have locked off the whole area and made it so the public could not enter it, especially knowing her history.

Even if it did mean to keep it closed for 3-4 weeks whilst they throughly carried out their investigation.

Soldato
Jesus…you can’t lock down a river for weeks. The very natural state of it moves the body, sometimes for miles.

There is no tech or man power that can accurately, in a timely manner, locate a body in a river. It is just one of those things, so unpredictable.

Soldato
I didnt see any thread about this story so thought I'd start one.

The police seem to be focused on the theory that she fell in the river. They aren't just not looking in to any other theory. But also saying it hurts the family to even mention other theories.

Meanwhile its come out that even the family don't understand why the police have ruled out every other theory at this early stage.

Why have the police ruled out all other theories so early on?
If it is her, then this post hasn't aged well...

Caporegime
I guess the problem with calling in the beavers is they're dammed if they do and dammed if they dont

ace-ventura-sarcastic-laugh.gif

Associate
The police and the detective's on the case were right all along (if confirmed to be her), more so than random members of the public and an internet forum?
Colour me ******* shocked.

There's a reason half of us wont make it in the police force, let alone rise in to detective ranks.

Back
Top Bottom