The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Now the beta is over with is it worth removing the game or will it be used for the open beta in March?

I'd suspect it would be used for the open beta, and possibly even the main game. There's normally just a patch to add/update/remove any files that have changed or are no longer needed.

Man of Honour
I'd imagine the open beta will use it - I haven't uninstalled it yet and today the presentation of it changed slightly in uplay as if in preparation for a later beta.

Soldato
seems ubisoft are giving everyone who pre-orders a free game as a thankyou if that floats your boat.

choice of watch dogs 2, Far Cry primal or "Wildlands...." (nice spot @Tupro ;) )

edit sorry, already covered on last page.

Last edited:
Associate
seems ubisoft are giving everyone who pre-orders a free game as a thankyou if that floats your boat.

choice of watch dogs 2, Far Cry primal or Windlands.

edit sorry, already covered on last page.

Not heard of this game :D

joking aside, is this only for people who preorder through ubisoft ?

Soldato
I'd suspect it would be used for the open beta, and possibly even the main game. There's normally just a patch to add/update/remove any files that have changed or are no longer needed.
I'll keep the files then, I have not brought the game yet as still can't decide if I'm going to play it

Man of Honour
thanks, tempted to go for it with the 100 points 20% off thing

wildlands is still £20 on cdkeys so div2 and wildlands for £40 from ubi isnt bad

Plus, you get 92 points (I think its 92) for a preorder, so you actually get back 92 of the 100 points immediately.

Associate
Plus, you get 92 points (I think its 92) for a preorder, so you actually get back 92 of the 100 points immediately.

92 is for ultimate though, i wouldnt be getting that... 50 points for standard

also not sure if its been mentioned but ubisoft have put an expiry on the points now

"There is a transition period: you have from now until March 31, 2019 to redeem the Club Units you acquired on or before March 31, 2017.

As an example, if you had 60 Club Units in your account as of March 31, 2017, those are redeemable until March 31, 2019. The Club Units you choose not to redeem will expire on April 1, 2019.
On April 1, 2019, the new rule comes into full effect: on the last day of each month, any unredeemed Units that are more than 2 years old will expire."

Man of Honour
92 is for ultimate though, i wouldnt be getting that... 50 points for standard

also not sure if its been mentioned but ubisoft have put an expiry on the points now

"There is a transition period: you have from now until March 31, 2019 to redeem the Club Units you acquired on or before March 31, 2017.

As an example, if you had 60 Club Units in your account as of March 31, 2017, those are redeemable until March 31, 2019. The Club Units you choose not to redeem will expire on April 1, 2019.
On April 1, 2019, the new rule comes into full effect: on the last day of each month, any unredeemed Units that are more than 2 years old will expire."

That's fine with me, I use my points within 2 years generally anyway so no real effect on me.

Associate
ended up pre-ordering this from cdkeys.. ive played the far cry and watch dogs 2 and didnt like the look of wildlands so would have been pointless paying £7 extra to get a game i wont play

the only thing with cdkeys is they dont always give out the keys a little early for preload

Soldato
  • The Elite Agent Pack, including an exotic Assault Rifle, an exclusive skill effect, and additional stash space

Seems more than skins. Especially if the rifle is given to you at the start so you get a better weapon earlier.

Wonder what the skill is.

Soldato
Is anyone still playing TD1? Finding it hard to find a team to go roaming around the dark zone, and I struggle to survive solo.

Back
Top Bottom