The Division 2

Associate
My copy is sitting at home waiting on me, unfortunately, I'm offshore until Monday 25th. As soon as I get home I'll be straight on it and hit up the clan, Xbox one X.

Put a ridiculous amount of hours into D1 and enjoyed the beta weekend for D2, was always gonna be a no brainer for me :)

Caporegime
Just the standard disc version. Digital versions still locked I guess?

Unsure, I bought gold so I've been able to play tonight. Joined the OcUK X1 clan, GT is Ferrit :)

Anyone else getting some serious FPS lag tonight? Unsure if they're having server problems but it's been stating the servers are going down since around 9pm.

Soldato
I've never had a positive pre-order experiance from Amazon. You would think they would nail it, being as big as they are

It got shipped eventually, should be here today - a friend also had the exact same experience, so I guess it was just a lax update of their online status. To be fair, it's the first time I have experience a possible delay on a pre-order; all other times I get it on day one, never had anything early though :(

Soldato
It got shipped eventually, should be here today - a friend also had the exact same experience, so I guess it was just a lax update of their online status. To be fair, it's the first time I have experience a possible delay on a pre-order; all other times I get it on day one, never had anything early though :(

Phew hope it comes through then! Yeah day early is usually simplygames etc.

Wasn't interested in this game AT ALL. A work friend just came and put the idea in my head and now I think I want it. Didn't love the first one, just feel like getting a new game :D

Caporegime
I didn't like the BETA at all but this is much better when you get through the first couple of missions and everything opens out, not sure if it was just me but levelling up seemed incredibly slow in the BETA compared to the full release.

Soldato
Did anyone else order from ShopTo? I received the digital code for the Tommy the Teddy digital bonus, but not for the Capital Defender Pack, anyone else had that problem? Sent them a ticket but not sure if the code should be on the order page or included with the game itself. Either way, it's not there.

Associate
Did anyone else order from ShopTo? I received the digital code for the Tommy the Teddy digital bonus, but not for the Capital Defender Pack, anyone else had that problem? Sent them a ticket but not sure if the code should be on the order page or included with the game itself. Either way, it's not there.

Yeah got mine from shopto and same issue.

EDIT
goto orders/dlc, then click on the actual order and you get two codes to activate. Just checked.

Associate
Did you get the codes working? Redeem code via the game takes you to the Microsoft store. The game codes are 4 digits each but the store uses 5 digits each. Confused.

EDIT

nevermind, have to redeem via ubisoft..... Then you get an email with code to use in the store. Nightmare way of doing things.

Last edited:
Associate
I've just caved and bought this through the PSN store. I've seen quite a few people in this thread saying they've joined the xbox clan, are there any ps4 people out there???

Soldato
just got home from work, loaded up currently sitting through a 2nd update, 1st one was around 40gb. 2nd one 20gb .........

can't even launch the game as the 2nd patch is network related and its needed before i can carry on.

Back
Top Bottom