The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Burn resistance: the only way around it now is to use an immunizer, not very handy when running around though :/

If you can, try and replace that Final Measure mask with a vest so you can keep your higher skill power (assuming you rolled it onto the Sentry's mask?). Since you can only roll very high skill power on a mask and backpack I'd go for that, and since you can additional EDR on Kneepads I'd keep those but make the vest switchable to get the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Soldato
Exactly what i have gone for.

Dropped over 20K dps for far better crit chance.

The DPS total figure is largely misleading, imo, and can be inflated with certain mods that actually do no extra damage

Very true!

I pay more attention to DMG, and weapon mods talents as well.

For example, If I put all my "best dps" mods on my aug - the DPS would be around 260k+ maybe even 270k, but that is pointless as it doesn't affect damage and doesn't affect crits.

Although, with higher damage comes higher DPS, which I will see when I start using my new sentrys backpack(pending stam mod with armour that I am refusing to roll) as I will get 250k dps, and the same toughness of 461k. But that is increasing the damage of the aug only.

EDIT: A quick fix for burn resistance when running is to use overheal as it removes status affects. Only problem is of course, getting shot again after that before the overheal comes back up.

Associate
I really wish DPS calcs took more things into account (as mentioned, some mod attributes), and thusly were more accurate. Just now it's largely balls.

Associate
I really wish DPS calcs took more things into account (as mentioned, some mod attributes), and thusly were more accurate. Just now it's largely balls.

Indeed! It's such an utterly pointless stat as is. Don't know of they can fix it though - or will.

Yeah I'm on vacation Gamble, left yesterday. It's raining a lot lol but having a great time, thanks! I'd promised myself to stay away from this thread but it isn't going well ha ha!

Associate
What are peoples headshot damage and crit damage + chance like?

Here are mine for my 3 main weapons:

AUG

et6QKqPh.png.jpg

M1A

fV9RFz2h.png.jpg

AK47

p0EknjHh.png.jpg

Trying to remember of the top of my head as I'm on holiday at the moment. My headshot damage with my vector is 156%, crit damage 154%. With my M1A headshot damage it's around 330%, think the crit damage is about the same.

Critical hit chance it's about 32%. Armour is at 75%, DPS 223k, M1A DPS is 172k with 320k toughness (only have two mod slots on my gear), need to get this up a bit more without sacrificing DPS.

Damage to elites is 46%, armour damage 16% and health on kill 23%.

Can sacrifice 10k DPS and switch two pieces around to final measure and gain the 50% exotic damage resilience when needed, very useful when doing PVP and CS CM.

Happy with my current gear just needs improving, preferably with different sets. Currently running 3 sentry and 3 lone star, or two sentry, two final measure and two lone star. Only running the lone star gear permanently at the moment as I have really good rolls on them. My lone star holster has 995 arm, 508 armour and all three stats above 620. Final measure one is almost identical but lower armour until I can roll out higher.

Looking forward to getting back on. No Wi-Fi where I'm at so can't login remotely and play :(

Indeed! It's such an utterly pointless stat as is. Don't know of they can fix it though - or will.

Yeah I'm on vacation Gamble, left yesterday. It's raining a lot lol but having a great time, thanks! I'd promised myself to stay away from this thread but it isn't going well ha ha!

Glad your having a nice time, can't stay away from this thread either. Here I am by the pool and all I'm thinking about is how to improve my gear :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
You know all that from the top of your head?? Get in the damn pool rad! You're next to a pool, surely there are better things look at than this forum! How's your vacation?

I must play with you again Jedi, you always crack me up! The other night:

Me: oh I'm waiting for a friend.
Chefie: a lady friend?
Jedi: you're meeting a baby?
Me: yes Jedi, it's two in the morning, I'm meeting a baby... In a stroller...

Hilarious!

Last edited:
Soldato

Should be home by 6.30 I think.

Need to have a quick fiddle around with my build too depending on what we want to do.

Tanktician is great for PVP but need a bit more DPS from my weapons for farming. Will try out 3 striker 3 sentry or 2 sentry, 2 FM, 2 Tactician to see what works.

Soldato
Should be home by 6.30 I think.

Need to have a quick fiddle around with my build too depending on what we want to do.

Tanktician is great for PVP but need a bit more DPS from my weapons for farming. Will try out 3 striker 3 sentry or 2 sentry, 2 FM, 2 Tactician to see what works.

Nooo I haven't, tried it the first night it came out and tanked horribly. Would be keen to do it once though :)

I will run CM CS with you, not difficult and we can both run our tanktician builds which means we just need 2xDPS. Maybe 15-20 minutes for first run :)

Will give you a shout - I will be on around 6:30 as well.

Soldato
I will run CM CS with you, not difficult and we can both run our tanktician builds which means we just need 2xDPS. Maybe 15-20 minutes for first run :)

Will give you a shout - I will be on around 6:30 as well.

Sounds like a plan.

Maybe Jedi and Mario can bring the DPS?

Associate
You know all that from the top of your head?? Get in the damn pool rad! You're next to a pool, surely there are better things look at than this forum! How's your vacation?

I must play with you again Jedi, you always crack me up! The other night:

Me: oh I'm waiting for a friend.
Chefie: a lady friend?
Jedi: you're meeting a baby?
Me: yes Jedi, it's two in the morning, I'm meeting a baby... In a stroller...

Hilarious!

lol, thoroughly enjoying my holiday so far thanks, nice and relaxing. I've been looking at that stat page so much I have it almost memorized :)

Radeon cant get in pool - ROGUES there :D

lol :D

Just use an EMP :p haha! :D

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom