The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Apparently the Reclaimer set will be free for everyone and not tied to the DLC. It's also not that big of a game changer; after you've run out of special ammo now it never takes long to fill it right back up again anyway. Bonuses 2 and 3 are better. Would be good to have one of those on the group, even when they do t apply the whole group.

Soldato
Ah very good! Can we get more than 3 regular channels too?

Why does it put an angry smiley above my post?

I can ask. 2 of the GTA channels got retired as they aren't being used by anyone, so could always ask to revoke the last one and give an additional open division room.

Also, if needs be I can always post my discord channel up here and I can create as many rooms as I can within it? Sort of like unofficial discord OCUK 2?

EDIT: Not sure what the limit is, but I have created 6 open rooms, and 3 incursion room, 1 general and 1 AFK in my own channel. Could probably create more but could use it as a backup if the OCUK gets too full

Last edited:
Associate
I can ask. 2 of the GTA channels got retired as they aren't being used by anyone, so could always ask to revoke the last one and give an additional open division room.

Also, if needs be I can always post my discord channel up here and I can create as many rooms as I can within it? Sort of like unofficial discord OCUK 2?

EDIT: Not sure what the limit is, but I have created 6 open rooms, and 3 incursion room, 1 general and 1 AFK in my own channel. Could probably create more but could use it as a backup if the OCUK gets too full

Very nice Gamble, thanks! Who is myknight?

@ Prattler: quite often I've found all the channels full actually :)

Soldato
Very nice Gamble, thanks! Who is myknight?

@ Prattler: quite often I've found all the channels full actually :)

Admin/Owner of the OCUK discord channel.

Tbh with the two additional incursion channels, it may work out easier, as when I have found it full, it has been due to running incursions.

Will see how it goes anyway

Associate
BTW - the caches have 2 different price ranges on them, if the max funds of the teal (green) cache reads 4280 DZ funds, then that cache will be a 240 gear piece. It works the same for yellow, if it reads 4280 DZ funds it will be a 204 weapon or gear piece. If it's the lower price it will be 214 teal (green) or 182 yellow.

Not sure if it works,but im saving some greens for 1.3,just in case Massive do they usual and overlook such thing ;)

Soldato
BTW - the caches have 2 different price ranges on them, if the max funds of the teal (green) cache reads 4280 DZ funds, then that cache will be a 240 gear piece. It works the same for yellow, if it reads 4280 DZ funds it will be a 204 weapon or gear piece. If it's the lower price it will be 214 teal (green) or 182 yellow.

Not sure if it works,but im saving some greens for 1.3,just in case Massive do they usual and overlook such thing ;)

Good shout Mario. Will definitely keep some myself throughout the week just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom