The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
What are these modifiers? Have I missed something important?

They (called directives) make missions harder and once you unlock them one by one you can enable as many as you like:

Fog of War: Removes your radar and indications, forcing you to communicate and share more information with your teammates.

Waste it or not: All ammo that is left in the magazine is lost when you reload and no enemies drop ammo. This adds a lot of tension as you have to think and use your bullets carefully. Amount of starting ammo is reduced. [pers. comm. reassign your reload button!]

Sickness: Health does not regenerate and you will continue to lose health until you reach one bar. [pers. comm. even with my 21K skill power I get healing stations back very quickly]

Mad Skills: When you use one skill, both are placed on cooldown. Additionally, using a Signature Skill will trigger the cooldown for everyone in the group.

Special Forces: Enemies can now use Explosive or Incendiary ammo.

New Progression System:

“Underground” also introduces a new progression system based on Underground XP, a new currency called “Directive Intel” and new loot (exclusive gear, blueprints and Underground Caches which are similar to Sealed Caches).

The new Underground Experience will give you access to Directives and award you with the right to purchase exclusive gear and blueprints in the Tactical Operation Center.
- Game Director Gilles Matouba, Reflections

Like for Directives, also the new aforementioned currency “Directive Intel” is gained through killing enemies in the Underground and completing Operations of any difficulty.

The higher your rank in this progression system, the more Directives can be added to your Operation by spending previously gained “Directive Intel”.

In short you will have more options to configure your mission. You decide how far you will go and how difficult the mission should be. The greater the challenge, the greater the rewards!

https://division.zone/2016/06/17/e3-2016-recap-the-division-underground-dlc/

"Get back from the country", who, me? Final Measure will also be very handy! Trying to get it above 73% for my 2 piece 268 gs FM.

Last edited:
Soldato
Would anybody be interested in forming a group this evening with the intention of gaining xp and looting gear / creds? I have all the gear and weapons I need, but would be happy to run with a group for looting as long as we have the occasional rogue moment for xp purposes only, of course...

Associate
Would anybody be interested in forming a group this evening with the intention of gaining xp and looting gear / creds? I have all the gear and weapons I need, but would be happy to run with a group for looting as long as we have the occasional rogue moment for xp purposes only, of course...

I'd get two groups in, get to 75% rogue on each other and defend the site all together if it's xp you want. Rinse and repeat.

Soldato
Hi guyz

I'm back from my hol and just wondering if anyone can point out any major news over the past 2 weeks?

Is there any good things to get in DZ ?

Cheers

Soldato
Hi guyz

I'm back from my hol and just wondering if anyone can point out any major news over the past 2 weeks?

Cheers

You'd probably be best of reading the stickied posts over at the official forums. They seem to cover most things that have been changed. Note - "Most", because I'm sure they've hit us with a few stealth nerfs lately.

Soldato
"Get back from the country", who, me? Final Measure will also be very handy! Trying to get it above 73% for my 2 piece 268 gs FM.

Yes you lol! We have farming to do.

Good news about the Tuesday though, I will be online so just give me a shout when you are coming online also.

268 FM ftw.

All this talk is making we impatient lol I want 28th already.

Associate
Hi guyz

Cheers

Did you have a good time?

Easier would be to watch the YouTube channels of Arekkz and Skill-Up. Or here: https://division.zone/2016/06/17/e3-2016-recap-the-division-underground-dlc/

Yes you lol! We have farming to do.

Good news about the Tuesday though, I will be online so just give me a shout when you are coming online also.

268 FM ftw.

All this talk is making we impatient lol I want 28th already.

LOL I'm sure you don't need me for farming :D I'm one with nature bow lol, in the middle of a jog forest, very nice here. Bugs and other bitey critters, killer bees.

Will give you a shout! Will keep my current Final Measure as long as possible with its 45% kill xp. Got another FM Kneepads with another 42% on them, might whip those out if I haven't sold them yet.

I know right!

Last edited:
Soldato
What build are people going to run for DLC? I am thinking I should get my 4 sentry 2 FM out with an AR for Underground, HS damage, damage to elites, armour damage and protection from cleaners. There's no PVP at all so the build will be very different from a DZ build I am guessing.

Oh an fear, that sounds awful :D Give me a nice warm bed at home any time.

Man of Honour
Waste it or not: All ammo that is left in the magazine is lost when you reload and no enemies drop ammo. This adds a lot of tension as you have to think and use your bullets carefully. Amount of starting ammo is reduced.

Already started to prepare for this, as ammo amount is a pita as it is.

Swapped a +rate of fire magazine for a +damage magazine - Both extended.

Normally rate of fire is king, more bullets = more damage.

But if you can get a decent trade-off, which i did, the dps only dropped 7k overall ( less than 1 bullets damage ).

Hit harder - Less bullets to take down same target

Last edited:
Associate
What build are people going to run for DLC? I am thinking I should get my 4 sentry 2 FM out with an AR for Underground, HS damage, damage to elites, armour damage and protection from cleaners. There's no PVP at all so the build will be very different from a DZ build I am guessing.

Oh an fear, that sounds awful :D Give me a nice warm bed at home any time.

I will use my current all round build,2FM,2centry,2strike,225dps,48%armor damage (if my memory dont lie to me),425stam,my crafted aug melting elites and named bosses,did suply drop in dz6 alone the other night :D
Was trying to do 4 centry+2FM,but all centrys im getting all worse than i have,so sticking with what i have atm

Soldato
at the moment my build im working towards is 3 strikers and 2 sentry, at the moment i am farming FL on hard to get the backpack and holster to replace my HE gear

Soldato
I will probably run my current DPS build tbh for the underground if I don't have a tanktician with me:

245kDPS/461k toughness/11k electronics with minor modifications here or there for slightly higher toughness or slightly higher dmg.

however, I doubt I will be doing much solo underground so I will more than likely run my tank build:
4 tacticians, 2 final measure giving 611k toughness, 31k electronics now as this will allow me to utilise smart cover/pulse/strong medic stations etc :)

I am still preferring tanktician builds.

HOWEVER.....I tested what I would classify as a glasscannon build last night. 275k DPS giving my aug damage 12.7k, m44 60k damage, but with 375k toughness....

It was quite funny how quickly I was melting NPC's, but overall, doesn't suit my play style so I didn't thoroughly enjoy running it for the brief time I did.

Soldato
Won't be online for a little while.. accidentally logged out of uplay and my email address was a very old one so I've forgotten it.. I've contacted Ubi support but if that doesn't help I'm dead in the water.. proper p'd off atm.

Caporegime
Switched to 4 Strikers and 2 Pred Mark for this last week as I was getting bored :D

It isn't half bad tbh, only 212 DPS (212/300/20k) but it buffs nicely, especially with the big guys as you *cannot* miss!! :p

And I *finally* made it to DZ Level 90 :cool:

Associate
@ Chanjy: ha ha ha well I like it here :) as for gear, I'm using what I showed late last week. Which ties nicely into:

@ Gamble: your glass cannon sports higher stats than what I'm running with ha ha! But with your coming from much higher stats I can understand why it would feel as one.

@ Pasty: that's actually pretty smart! I can also advice having as many different weapon types in your pack as possible so you can switch if need be. With that directive I plan to bring a SMG, AR, shotgun (don't have one yet) sniper rifles (bit wasted in cramped underground spaces but alas. I'd like that 200K DPS pistol as well - if it's not a mistake keeps excessively overpowered).

Another question that came to mind; do you think the 2 piece Blind bonus works with someone else's pulse also? I hope so otherwise I'd have to ask the group not to run theirs - and someone like Gamble has a much higher pulse than I have.

Soldato
@ Chanjy: ha ha ha well I like it here :) as for gear, I'm using what I showed late last week. Which ties nicely into:

@ Gamble: your glass cannon sports higher stats than what I'm running with ha ha! But with your coming from much higher stats I can understand why it would feel as one.

@ Pasty: that's actually pretty smart! I can also advice having as many different weapon types in your pack as possible so you can switch if need be. With that directive I plan to bring a SMG, AR, shotgun (don't have one yet) sniper rifles (bit wasted in cramped underground spaces but alas. I'd like that 200K DPS pistol as well - if it's not a mistake keeps excessively overpowered).

Another question that came to mind; do you think the 2 piece Blind bonus works with someone else's pulse also? I hope so otherwise I'd have to ask the group not to run theirs - and someone like Gamble has a much higher pulse than I have.

I take it you did'nt watch that video I linked the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUrq5ecZRo

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=29652090&postcount=12824

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom