The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
@ Chanjy: ha ha ha well I like it here :) as for gear, I'm using what I showed late last week. Which ties nicely into:

@ Gamble: your glass cannon sports higher stats than what I'm running with ha ha! But with your coming from much higher stats I can understand why it would feel as one.

@ Pasty: that's actually pretty smart! I can also advice having as many different weapon types in your pack as possible so you can switch if need be. With that directive I plan to bring a SMG, AR, shotgun (don't have one yet) sniper rifles (bit wasted in cramped underground spaces but alas. I'd like that 200K DPS pistol as well - if it's not a mistake keeps excessively overpowered).

Another question that came to mind; do you think the 2 piece Blind bonus works with someone else's pulse also? I hope so otherwise I'd have to ask the group not to run theirs - and someone like Gamble has a much higher pulse than I have.

In response to my bit. I think that's why, but I want to give it another shot and play smarter as I think underground will require being more cautious so this might teach me to do that or else will run out of toughness pretty quick lol!

Solid build though, it is very fun.

I know of these, however they do not answer my pulse question ;) unless I overlooked something, that's entirely possible.

Do you mean will it work, like stacked or if someone else's pulse will override the 2 set?

Associate
In response to my bit. I think that's why, but I want to give it another shot and play smarter as I think underground will require being more cautious so this might teach me to do that or else will run out of toughness pretty quick lol!

Solid build though, it is very fun.

Do you mean will it work, like stacked or if someone else's pulse will override the 2 set?

# yeah you'd need to treat it like a cover game again I think. It's quite actually, imo.

# I meant to ask something else entirely: the bonus is activated by a pulse. However, must it be my pulse or will someone else pulsing also activate it for me if I'm wearing the set?

Soldato
# yeah you'd need to treat it like a cover game again I think. It's quite actually, imo.

# I meant to ask something else entirely: the bonus is activated by a pulse. However, must it be my pulse or will someone else pulsing also activate it for me if I'm wearing the set?

Good question.

I would lean towards you needing to activate the pulse yourself, instead of say my pulse giving you the additional buff.

That then leads onto the question of will your pulse from the 2 set blind, affect everyone else with the standard crit damage, or the buffed damage?

So many questions regarding this. But if the answer to your question ends up being yes, another player could activate your buff, then having someone with electronics cap pulse....with your 100% crit dmg pulse getting activated, that would literally melt people...there would be actual puddles of NPC's with that amount of a buff. ha!

So to summarise, I have no idea, but there are so many good outcomes to this 2 set regardless on what works and how it interacts with other players that it will be a very very strong 2 pice.

Last edited:
Associate
I think it'll work like this, and this is a fresh thought (and keep in mind the stronger pulse always overrides the weaker one):

I can get your pulse and because I can it should activate the set buff. However, just as right now I will only get +100% of my own crit dmg, not yours. (The group will not receive my buff.)

In this scenario, as the set wearer I would like to run with a pulse myself regardless to keep control and pick my moments. However, because of the above description others can be running pulse as well (there'd be little point since I'd be spamming pulse); means just additional benefit for me.

I need to stack heavily in crit chance to fully utilise the set bonus. A challenge - or rather, a well thought out build.

- EVGA just wrote:

Due to an unforeseen delay caused by higher than expected requests and limited availability for the 08G-P4-6181-KR Graphics card, we are updating you to the SC model 08G-P4-6183-KR at no additional cost. This card has the same hardware as the one requested, but it has been tested at faster speeds and factory overclocked for more performance out of the box.
- I'm number 937 in the queue...

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think it'll work like this, and this is a fresh thought (and keep in mind the stronger pulse always overrides the weaker one):

I can get your pulse and because I can it should activate the set buff. However, just as right now I will only get +100% of my own crit dmg, not yours. (The group will not receive my buff.)

In this scenario, as the set wearer I would like to run with a pulse myself regardless to keep control and pick my moments. However, because of the above description others can be running pulse as well (there'd be little point since I'd be spamming pulse); means just additional benefit for me.

I need to stack heavily in crit chance to fully utilise the set bonus. A challenge - or rather, a well thought out build.

- EVGA just wrote:

Due to an unforeseen delay caused by higher than expected requests and limited availability for the 08G-P4-6181-KR Graphics card, we are updating you to the SC model 08G-P4-6183-KR at no additional cost. This card has the same hardware as the one requested, but it has been tested at faster speeds and factory overclocked for more performance out of the box.
- I'm number 937 in the queue...

But don't worry, the demand has been fed back to nvidia so they know to charge even more for their next release as people are only too happy to be bent over and screwed without lube at every release.

Soldato
Well I'm 937 in the queue so it'll be a while longer.

Weird glitch, I see I was there too, when was this and where?

the last night you were on before holidays. Guy got exploded into midair and stuck there lol middle extraction, brant park

Also, rooftop boss in DZ5? Just found one and a full mob but never seen him before

Associate
the last night you were on before holidays. Guy got exploded into midair and stuck there lol middle extraction, brant park

Also rooftop boss in DZ5? Just found one and a full mob but never seen him before

Was that when I no way ever missed the extraction?

Rooftop boss... Doesn't ring a bell no... What's his name, and what rooftop exactly? I'll Google it. Do show me upon my return, please. Chest too? There should be one.

Caporegime
Glass cannon Gamble with 372k Toughness!!?? I'm a bit ****ed then :D

I thought I was doing ok with my Pred Mark + Sentry's at 243/330/21k :p

Wasn't going down TOO easily and still packing some punch :D

Caporegime
I've got a bit stuck in a groove at GS200. I've done both the Incursions and have been mainly running the dailies and FL on hard to try and get some decent gearsets but have just ended up with lots of very similar gloves.

How do I push a bit further?

Soldato
Glass cannon Gamble with 372k Toughness!!?? I'm a bit ****ed then :D

I thought I was doing ok with my Pred Mark + Sentry's at 243/330/21k :p

Wasn't going down TOO easily and still packing some punch :D

Ignore that, It is weaker for me, but I was playing with it a bit tonight and started getting used to it, taking cover more etc.

Changed the name above that pic. Its a bit condescending saying that imo. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got a bit stuck in a groove at GS200. I've done both the Incursions and have been mainly running the dailies and FL on hard to try and get some decent gearsets but have just ended up with lots of very similar gloves.

I would recommend DZ and Supply drops within it. I have gotten 4 240 gloves tonight, all strikers and sentrys.

Add some of us off here, or jump on discord and group up with us :)

Associate

Play incursions on challenging, and what Gamble said. Feel free to add me as well :) can't take you with to the DZ though; you'll be put in a different bracket I'm afraid.

Soldato
Was that when I no way ever missed the extraction?

Rooftop boss... Doesn't ring a bell no... What's his name, and what rooftop exactly? I'll Google it. Do show me upon my return, please. Chest too? There should be one.

Sorry F34R I missed this post.

haha! Yes that night when you forgot how to use the rope :) tbh I have done it as well, running around chasing NPC's thinking "ah I have tonnes of time", checks again....2 seconds remaining.

Anyway the rooftop boss. I have been here many times before as I realised, but never saw the boss....if only I would have pulsed! We just went up randomly trying to get to a supply drop and found him(highlighted in yellow)
SLTuMAuh.png.jpg
gGLYB3ph.jpg

Will definitely show you him, and I will go there tomorrow to make sure I am highlighting the correct place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom