*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Soldato
Is there an issue with Uplay at the moment?

I've logged in but the arrangement of my games has chanced. I only have one game installed with is this which it shows, but there is no play button! :confused:

I was happily playing it yesterday.

*Edit... the Game icon (Division) is kind of greyed out as well, even tho the uninstall option is there.

Edit 2*.... When I logged in it asked me do I want to set up two step verification, I pressed skip. That shouldn't have anything to do with it tho right?

Soldato
Tried PVE solo Survival 3 times up to today. But got my behinds handed to me, and hadn't bothered for weeks.

Today decided to do it and try harder without quitting on first failure. Also I was bored to do Lexington for 60th time, or so, for the vest.

So decided to do PVP Survivor for first time. First minute as came out of the building spawned, got killed by two......<no comments>. Tried again PVP. Moved around 5 minutes met someone else but didn't wait this time start shooting, the guy asked me to stop we group up and we manage to call the chopper, but we died from the two hunters.
Having run low on resources (medkits) was expected, and first time for me there against the hunter was acting like a noob.

Then decided solo PVE and after 1 hour and 44 minutes, when 2 last agents were alive, managed to call the chopper, killed the hunter (with blue weapon and green gear) and HUZZAHHHH won :D

But those 1:44h were exhausting. Feeling more exhausted than if I was playing 100 hours WOT non stop. But was fun also :D

And I will give it another try again tomorrow for the weekly (85% done from the successful try above).
However cannot understand how some people claim they can do it in 10 minutes!
How? It takes that amount of time to get to the DZ. Let alone the 3 minutes we have until the chopper comes, to kill the Hunter.

Soldato
Panos;30497187 said:
Tried PVE solo Survival 3 times up to today. But got my behinds handed to me, and hadn't bothered for weeks.

Today decided to do it and try harder without quitting on first failure. Also I was bored to do Lexington for 60th time, or so, for the vest.

So decided to do PVP Survivor for first time. First minute as came out of the building spawned, got killed by two......<no comments>. Tried again PVP. Moved around 5 minutes met someone else but didn't wait this time start shooting, the guy asked me to stop we group up and we manage to call the chopper, but we died from the two hunters.
Having run low on resources (medkits) was expected, and first time for me there against the hunter was acting like a noob.

Then decided solo PVE and after 1 hour and 44 minutes, when 2 last agents were alive, managed to call the chopper, killed the hunter (with blue weapon and green gear) and HUZZAHHHH won :D

But those 1:44h were exhausting. Feeling more exhausted than if I was playing 100 hours WOT non stop. But was fun also :D

And I will give it another try again tomorrow for the weekly (85% done from the successful try above).
However cannot understand how some people claim they can do it in 10 minutes!
How? It takes that amount of time to get to the DZ. Let alone the 3 minutes we have until the chopper comes, to kill the Hunter.

10 minute runs are only from one specific spawn, where you can get to the DZ within 3 minutes. And then once in the DZ, it is one Divtech spawn for flare and run.

My quickest is just over 15 minutes, but you don't get caches by doing that. 25 minute runs allow for a HE weapon + 6 caches(not survival) depending on DZ entry location.

nice one, it always a good feeling when you finish survival :)

Soldato
-Gamble-;30497212 said:
10 minute runs are only from one specific spawn, where you can get to the DZ within 3 minutes. And then once in the DZ, it is one Divtech spawn for flare and run.

My quickest is just over 15 minutes, but you don't get caches by doing that. 25 minute runs allow for a HE weapon + 6 caches(not survival) depending on DZ entry location.

nice one, it always a good feeling when you finish survival :)

you mean instead of fighting the Hunter they run to drag him away from the extraction point?

But yeah, is feels great finishing it. :D

Soldato
Panos;30497219 said:
you mean instead of fighting the Hunter they run to drag him away from the extraction point?

But yeah, is feels great finishing it. :D

Oh no they fight it lol! I mean they just run as quickly as possible.

So the only two stops for crafting should be, filter and flare gun.

But it sort of defeats the purpose of survival imo. I still do the slight longer versions for 6 caches

Soldato
-Gamble-;30497224 said:
Oh no they fight it lol! I mean they just run as quickly as possible.

So the only two stops for crafting should be, filter and flare gun.

But it sort of defeats the purpose of survival imo. I still do the slight longer versions for 6 caches

I need to find at which station the first aid can be crafted. The 5-6 visited on my way tonight, couldn't do it. Wrong place it was saying.

That skill alongside the turret, are mandatory imho.

Associate
Ok - got an hour into this so far.

French people are asking me to do stuff with them... constantly...which is cool. Should I learn the game a bit first and rank up, or just immerse myself into a group straight away?

Associate
Panos;30497243 said:
I need to find at which station the first aid can be crafted. The 5-6 visited on my way tonight, couldn't do it. Wrong place it was saying.

That skill alongside the turret, are mandatory imho.

First aid can only be crafted at the safehouses closest to the DZ or in the DZ itself.

Soldato
jonessa;30497288 said:
Ok - got an hour into this so far.

French people are asking me to do stuff with them... constantly...which is cool. Should I learn the game a bit first and rank up, or just immerse myself into a group straight away?

Entirely up to you :)

I did the whole thing solo aside from the very last mission - 1 through 30 and enjoyed it.

PeN

PeN

Associate
What's the deal with creating an alternate character, is there a certain lvl it has to be to be able to share the stash?

Associate
Most people have alts, not sure if there's a minimum limit. Probably need to get to the Base of Ops (level 4) to make sure the alt has access to it.

Soldato
PeN;30497762 said:
What's the deal with creating an alternate character, is there a certain lvl it has to be to be able to share the stash?

Ryan0r;30497778 said:
Most people have alts, not sure if there's a minimum limit. Probably need to get to the Base of Ops (level 4) to make sure the alt has access to it.

What Ryanor said is correct, level 4 allows you to gain access to your stash and then also buy a backpack with more capacity.

I have all 4 char slots filled, 2x level 4 to keep additional items on like gear mods and named weapons, then the other two chars are level 30.

Will eventually level them all to do weekly legendries in 1.6 for multiple exotics as I could only do each twice now.

Soldato
Karathez;30497545 said:
First aid can only be crafted at the safehouses closest to the DZ or in the DZ itself.

Thnx :)
But wasn't needed tonight tbh. Did it on the first go, with a small fluke......

Went to DZ as soon as I had a good gun, and realised I didn't had the last weapon part for the flare gun, as I was looking for it, someone called the chopper at the DZ2, run to it and bump on his hunter who was trying to take cover. Killed him without issue from the back.

But that popped my hunter, near the location of the other guy, who was kind enough to kill him from the back. Chopper arrived, and off we went along side another one who just run to the DZ.
Please note, apparently we were the last 3 remaining :D

Saying that, ended up with something like 7-8 caches on total to open at the end (weekly done also). :D
Time 1 hour 1 minute. Not bad considering from noob I was up to yesterday, to 1:45h first succesfull run to 1h on the next try. :D

Associate
opethdisciple;30500781 said:
Still have an issue with this game.

Successfully played it on Sat. But yesterday and today, there is no play option, the game icon is greyed out and I get an uninstall only. :confused:

Any ideas?

you tried verifying?

Back
Top Bottom