*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
@LackyT

I think I posted a few pages ago, but I wont be getting my original account back. They appeal got overturned and once that happens there is nothing more Ubisoft can do about it. They also don't give information on the ban.

The only thing I can think of is that scripthooking cinetools has triggered something but they will never confirm it.

Best way to contact them is via phone, chat is useless and the comments on tickets takes too long.

Thanks for the update dude. From what I've heard, you need to get lucky and speak to someone at Massive, Ubi are completely useless. Yours was a perma ban then? He's only on a 14 day, but still its the principle of getting banned based on bad reports, for just playing the game.

Associate
44% drop in player numbers from Steam over the past 30 days. Almost back to 1.3 levels in terms of active player participation.

I'd suggest the conditions that are causing Steam players to go elsewhere would be the same for other platforms.

Cheers,

Caporegime
I disabled DX12 last night and that seems to have stopped a lot of the freezes and crashes I was getting. OK, so I lose about 5% FPS but I can live with that for improved stability.

I get anything upto a 50% increase using dx12 with my Fury. Bloody incredible tbh!

Benchmark doesn't show it, but real world does.

Caporegime
Massive must have squeezed every ounce of performance from the AMD cards tbh, using every function they had to hand! Pretty incredible considering it isn't built for DX12 from the ground-up :)

The benchmark shows very little for me too, but the real world increase is fab!

@AMDMatt You may be interested in the above info :)

Caporegime
Dx 12 transformed the game for me, not only could I increase a lot of settings to max/high (except shadow stuff, although still on high) as well as move the sliders from 30/10% to 70/60% but my FPS doesn't go below 50FPS at all now.

With dx 11 and lower settings, my FPS would regularly be dropping to 40's, sometimes even below 40... Saying that, the game doesn't feel too bad in the 40 fps range, the auto vsync option seems to work very well, definetly the best vsync implementation I have experienced in a game, iirc, digital foundry also rated it very highly.

DX 12/vulkan has been superb for me in every game with seeing similar gains, well, rise of the tomb raider's first dx 12 patch was shocking but once they added async in as well, drastic improvement. Can't wait to see games that are built purely for dx 12.

Associate
Haven't played this since it first came out. Really enjoyed it but real-life took over so it got put aside. Itching to get back into it but am I going to have problems only being level 26? I assume most players are maxed out now so will wipe the floor in the DZ? Also am I going to struggle to find people to play the final few main missions with?

Back
Top Bottom