*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Caporegime
Went into the Dark Zone earlier, for the first time in ages. IMHO it's gone downhill, the minute you leave the DZ entrance and go into the DZ, there are groups of rogue agents just waiting to kill you. It's not really any fun when it's 5 v 1, but at least you don't lose DZ experience etc any more. The Dark Zone could benefit from a PVE only mode IMHO.
So fast travel to the other end of the DZ? I don't get this. If you go almost two miles away they'll never know if you just left or not. Don't use the same checkpoint every time?

Associate
Agreed, but there needs to be more Farmable content in the open world similar to the DZ. Missions and incursions are fine if you are a group but if you want high level gear you either solo in the DZ or match make and that's awhile different world of hurt.

That's the issue - I'm just not getting the same level of gear in the main game.

Soldato
Agreed, but there needs to be more Farmable content in the open world similar to the DZ. Missions and incursions are fine if you are a group but if you want high level gear you either solo in the DZ or match make and that's awhile different world of hurt.

what about world bosses?

DZ 7/8/9 has been a wasteland IMO since 1.6 came out - I barely see anyone when I go in :/

Associate
I've found as good weapons, HE gear and gear sets in the LZ as the DZ. I think the issue for me is more exotic drops. Open world bosses only drop a few exotics so I tend to get a lot of MC Skull gloves, for example.

Perhaps the weekly assignment crate will help because of the guaranteed exotic but so far I've only had guns (MDR, Centurion and Pakhan).

The DZ has been a wasteland for me. That said that's where it doesn't help there is no more major new content for this game. People are just moving on through boredom I think.

Soldato
Going to finally bother to screenshot my builds tonight. Made an AB build last night that I think might offer more overall damage per bullet than my HE burst fire mp5 build due to the fact I have deadly, responsive, competent (on both builds) with the additional unforgiving on AB.

Might go for a new high score now, 50k LS ftw lol! :D

Soldato
Been playing again, but the pop seems to died so much. Takes so long to find groups to play with around the city, deadzone and just random missions, that said, I did group up with a guy after about 30 minutes and we stayed together for a hour or so till I had to leave.

Maybe when there is a decent sale, I might pick up the DLC's if everyone is playing them.

Caporegime
Numbers have dropped off significantly this last week or so unfortunately :( Complete lack of Y2 info from Massive isn't exactly helping, but their might be limited stuff they can do due to Ubisoft overseeing them...

Would def like to see that AB build @-Gamble- ;)

Soldato
Fired the game up via uPlay for the first time in a couple of weeks and it didn't think it was installed, did an file integrity check and it downloaded 600MB of files to fix it. When I logged in, my game was in Russian, my character is now female and level 5 and with a full random set of light green items, wtf!?

Soldato
mine has a tendency to disappear in steam after a crash and then does a repair install with the files already on my machine.

not sure what the russian lvl5 char is about though.

Associate
Fired the game up via uPlay for the first time in a couple of weeks and it didn't think it was installed, did an file integrity check and it downloaded 600MB of files to fix it. When I logged in, my game was in Russian, my character is now female and level 5 and with a full random set of light green items, wtf!?

I had the same issue recently, but minus the Russian gameplay and character changes.

Soldato
They really should had made this open world for everyone, increased enemy spawns or made a option where you start in the open world but can switch to private if you like.

I really enjoy doing the missions now on Challenging now I have that available at World Tier 4 but it's getting really boring to find groups to play with.

Seems okay during the day, managed to do few the other day, but in the evening and late at night it's so painful.

Also! I want a "search for everything" group option that searches for groups doing anything, deadzone, missions, open world, dlc stuff, whatever, Just one button that finds all groups and lets me pick one to join, why isn't that in the game? Seems common sense.

Really tempted to buy the season pass now to open them DLC missions up.

Soldato
If you like the game you should definitely get the dlc. I got it in the sale and it really pulled me back into the game. I was originally only interested in survival but I'm playing everything the season pack has to offer. I have not had any trouble getting into group missions at any time. But I'm on tier 5 maybe that makes a difference.
I really like the world and I'm not ready to let it go just yet.

Soldato
They really should had made this open world for everyone, increased enemy spawns or made a option where you start in the open world but can switch to private if you like.

I really enjoy doing the missions now on Challenging now I have that available at World Tier 4 but it's getting really boring to find groups to play with.

Seems okay during the day, managed to do few the other day, but in the evening and late at night it's so painful.

Also! I want a "search for everything" group option that searches for groups doing anything, deadzone, missions, open world, dlc stuff, whatever, Just one button that finds all groups and lets me pick one to join, why isn't that in the game? Seems common sense.

Really tempted to buy the season pass now to open them DLC missions up.

If you go to your main map and press G, it will give you the option to MM for either an Incursion, mission, Free Roam or darkzone. Not sure if you knew about that. :)

Are you on discord? We have a discord for OCUK that a good few of us are on every night doing bits and pieces.
https://discord.gg/sNtDphD

It is getting quieter at the moment until some news comes out for y2, but we have enough for LS/Survival etc etc

Back
Top Bottom