*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Caporegime
I watched SOTG with bated breath, but nope, nothing.
Utterly disappointing.

Don't get me wrong, it was a fantastic game and definitely got my moneys worth but it is just so frustrating how this game didn't really progress at all as it had/has got so much more potential. I can't help but feel that they wasted too much time and resources "balancing" the game when there wasn't any need to a lot of the time, that and dlc being a complete let down overall (well survival was good but its implementation was a big let down imo, should have been what the main game/map was like)

Oh well, roll on division 2. I imagine it will be set in a completely different city so we'll probably never get to see central park either :(

Soldato
Have not been on The Division for a few days now, need a rest from it after 1050 hour. Playing BF1 now for a bit but its difficult not to rage quit when I press space to take cover and it jumps over the wall and I get killed;)

Or pulse :D haha!

So still no news if they will be adding any more content then? :/

Looks like it might be time to perma uninstall as well....

The only news we know is that they will be doing the following:
  • May - patch 1.6.1 which will bring more balancing, bug fixing etc to prepare for patch 1.7
  • Two big releases this year which will include - not but limited to:
    • Loadouts
    • Seasons
    • Different events
    • Something like..rewards for achievements but i cant remember what term they used for it
  • All the above are in addition to the two big releases but they havent confirmed what they are.

So basically, we know the above is happening as well as the two big releases, but what they are and what timeframe they are working to is completely unknown! :O

There have been a lot of surveys regarding what they could add on to survival/LS/UG/DZ etc but they are keeping their lips sealed

They need to give us a roadmap of y2 or something. We dont need surprises lol Just tell us!

Soldato
OP
  • May - patch 1.6.1 which will bring more balancing, bug fixing etc to prepare for patch 1.7
  • Two big releases this year which will include - not but limited to:
    • Loadouts
    • Seasons
    • Different events
    • Something like..rewards for achievements but i cant remember what term they used for it
  • All the above are in addition to the two big releases but they havent confirmed what they are.

Sounds an awful lot like a mirror of diablo 3s setup ( not a bad thing )

Soldato
Has anyone bought the season pass or the game from a cdkey site?

Thinking of getting the Season Pass, but for games like this, I don't fully trust ubitihs from a cdkey seller.

Caporegime
The thing is.. why they ALWAYS rush ME and not my friend or someone else if we are in a 4 man group.
Are you by any chance running any mods with increased threat such as a loud vent brake? That could make them look at you. I have similar issues with the Cleaner Axemen. A few nights ago I had four of them after me!

Soldato
Nice :)

Summary of yesterdays SOTG:

TLDR: 1.6.1 has a lot of bug fixing and balancing included, new features to the current LS game mode AND LOADOUTS!!!!!!

This is the final patch before they look at 1.7 which will be y2 stuff.

Spring Event Two special in-game-events,
the first started today
New Sales in the Premium Vendors

Event 1: April 14th at 10 am CEST until April 16th: When you kill a named boss you will get an extra loot drop

Event 2: April 16th until April 18th: Double Field Proficiency Caches

General Update 1.6.1 News No specific date yet – still set for May PTS is being prepped now; they do not want to commit to a date until the build is stable Update 1.6.1 PTS will be for PC only

Update 1.7 Estimated Release July / August Still includes Feats and Seasons PTS for PC and Consoles New Update 1.6.1 Features** (not a complete list) New Features Will also include Loadouts

Last Stand New “Proficiency Marks” (for example “Best Kill/Death ratio”) - you will get extra rewards

A new spawn-mechanic that will help against Spawncamping Dark Zone There will be some changes to the Dark Zone Map (Manhunt Ladder Corner will be changed)

When you clear a Landmark, you will get XP, currency and free loot, that you don’t have to extract

Balancing New crafted and looted Level 34 Extended Magazines will have 121% on them

Burst fire weapons will have a maximum RPM, this way you can’t fire faster than intended Weapon

stagger will be lowered Airburst Seeker changes (no stagger – different damage distribution)

Bug Fixing Shrapnel and Predator has been fixed Fear Tactic (Shock) and Wildfire (Fire) are also fixed and apply the damage as they should

Survival Link speed buff also works

Throwable Skills got some fixes (probably First Aid / Support Station) All fixes will be tested on the 1.6.1

PTS Environment Improvements General improvement of the Environment (collision / cover / stuck etc)

Back
Top Bottom