*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
My tactician build running through Warrengate on challenging, wanted to test out shadowplay 4K 60fps recording. Stutters for some reason even though the game is played off and recorded to an SSD. Actual gameplay is 100% silky smooth.

Associate
I am back playing The Division, struggling at level 26 to find anyone to team-up in DZ. Enjoying this game more than Ghost Recon, because of the rpg elements, but would love to see additional content added to the game such as npc teammates and a drone! Also would love to see the game expanded to new cities (London? Swansea?). Great game, keep investing Ubisoft! In-game name is ShaggyDaly, so feel free to add me. Good luck Agents!

Associate
When I logged in, my game was in Russian, my character is now female and level 5 and with a full random set of light green items, wtf!?

Change your password, you're account has been compromised.

I logged into my account about a fortnight ago after not using it since around september last year.

I had a level 30 char in full purples, a level 5 char and my own character had been deleted, the game was also in Russian.

Bonus was my account has 4 extra games i never purchased. :D

Rayman Legends
Assasins Creed 3
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
The Crew

Was'nt bothered about my original char as i hadnt invested much time into it, but starting out from fresh the game does seem completely dead.

Soldato
Ever since their awful Y2 'reveal' the game has been dying a death. They need to realise that people want to hear something about it!
I think they do, but the overlord that is ubisoft will keep their lips sealed until its closer to the time, which sucks. :(

All we know is that in May there will be update 1.6.1 which will be final balancing and bug fixing in preparation for 1.7, so maybe June?

SOTG today though, fingers crossed for SOMETHING! Someone showed me a link that showed uplay and steam figures combined, will try and find it. Think it was between 10 and 15k daily or something players

Caporegime
I don't think it was so much the "reveal" that killed it, I think it is just simply the lack of content available now. Last stand DLC was a huge disappointment for myself and most others, just TDM.... I think the majority of people want more story/PVE focused stuff.

Personally I can't see myself playing the game again unless they add more PVE/story/mission based stuff.

Soldato
Change your password, you're account has been compromised.

I logged into my account about a fortnight ago after not using it since around september last year.

I had a level 30 char in full purples, a level 5 char and my own character had been deleted, the game was also in Russian.

Bonus was my account has 4 extra games i never purchased. :D

Rayman Legends
Assasins Creed 3
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
The Crew

Was'nt bothered about my original char as i hadnt invested much time into it, but starting out from fresh the game does seem completely dead.

You'd have got those anyway, as they were given away for free by Ubisoft. Sucks about your account though. Makes me wonder how mines doing.

Associate
Wonder what they have to say this time, still love the Division but have been jumping into other games for something different, pretty much played the division for a year straight so it's been a nice change :D

Soldato
Reminds me, I have to finish Titanfall 2 :)
Wonder what they have to say this time, still love the Division but have been jumping into other games for something different, pretty much played the division for a year straight so it's been a nice change :D
Yeah I have been jumping between division, pubg, Re:7 and bf1 so its not all division I am playing.

Problem is I am too used to division and pulse doesn't work in pubg or bf1 haha :)

Soldato
Have not been on The Division for a few days now, need a rest from it after 1050 hour. Playing BF1 now for a bit but its difficult not to rage quit when I press space to take cover and it jumps over the wall and I get killed;)

Soldato
I started playing Division not long ago with a friend, but the most annoying thing for me is that the NPC's with shotguns ALWAYS rush me, doesn't matter if I don't shoot, they always come for me first, even on missions with 4 people.
WHY????

Caporegime
I started playing Division not long ago with a friend, but the most annoying thing for me is that the NPC's with shotguns ALWAYS rush me, doesn't matter if I don't shoot, they always come for me first, even on missions with 4 people.
WHY????

You shoulda been there when it was 1.0-1.3, Elite shotgunners would make most of us **** our pants if they rushed us :D :D :D

Brutal ain't the word...

Soldato
Loadouts should have been in the game from the off, imo. To hold such an important function back as long as they have, beggars belief, as do a lot of the other development decisions that have been made. That said, I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with The Division, however the lack of Y2 PVE content has brought me to perma-uninstall. I just hope the inevitable sequel rights the wrongs of its predecessor and has a lifecycle longer than your average Assassins Creed game; Hype, release, profit, abandon ad nauseum..

Back
Top Bottom