*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Soldato
One more piece and D3 Classy is complete.

I find Stolen Signal silly easy now so that is todays plan. Bit of farming there for GE.

I remembered when I hated Legendary and Incursions because I had to team with strangers and no idea if they were going to be nice so I never did them. But now I love running them.

Man of Honour
I remembered when I hated Legendary and Incursions because I had to team with strangers and no idea if they were going to be nice so I never did them. But now I love running them

Its always a bit of pot luck if you get people who are either dicks or incompetent but I'd say probably 60-70% of the time I get with a good team who get the job done and don't complain, etc. personally I really enjoy running them when you get a team that is good - makes up for the odd times you don't.

Man of Honour
Had a mad ending to Grand Central last night - the weather closed in so much I had to switch to pulse as couldn't see the enemy on the last bit until they were ~2 foot away.

Caporegime
Had a mad ending to Grand Central last night - the weather closed in so much I had to switch to pulse as couldn't see the enemy on the last bit until they were ~2 foot away.
Should be a difficulty modifier imo. Wouldn't work for Falcon Lost mind you but they could do water spray or something.

Man of Honour
Wish the weapon skins were better applied to the weapon though :( most of them just look bad because of the patchy and careless way they are applied.

Associate
1.8.1 has certainly got me back into the game...had dropped to playing once or twice a week, now I’m back on every day again. I’m even back in the DZ - hadn’t been in there for over a year, and enjoying it.

RNGeezus hasn’t been kind though - chasing a pair of classified striker gloves to finish off the set and have purchased 20 of the 3k caches from this GE for no gloves! My exotic drops from the last weekly caches were poor too.

Anyway, back enjoying the game, that’s the important thing!

Cheers

Man of Honour
It isn't just that - there is often no wrap around, etc. like the skin is projected onto coplanar faces only - it looks really naff compared to skinning in other games.

Associate
1.8.1 has certainly got me back into the game...had dropped to playing once or twice a week, now I’m back on every day again. I’m even back in the DZ - hadn’t been in there for over a year, and enjoying it.

RNGeezus hasn’t been kind though - chasing a pair of classified striker gloves to finish off the set and have purchased 20 of the 3k caches from this GE for no gloves! My exotic drops from the last weekly caches were poor too.

Anyway, back enjoying the game, that’s the important thing!

Cheers

I should have written on here earlier. Gloves acquired on the 21st attempt!

On the subject of skins, I wasn’t really into the backpack skins but have them on all my backpacks now. Change it up a bit I guess.

Cheers

Man of Honour
I recognize the word "Planar" when I use 3DS Max. Guessing it's similar when UV UnWrapping?

Looking a bit closer I guess they have tried to imitate the effect of colours being spray painted on - hence it hits the faces that are facing the direction the spray would come from more than those that are at an angle like the sides and nooks and crannies but mostly it just doesn't look great compared to just having an alternative skin that can have the colour adjusted rather than an effect like painted over.

Back
Top Bottom